As Head of Product Marketing, you will be the expert in how and why our customers utilize our services and will collaborate with the sales team to unlock and maximize the potential of those insights. Your data-driven and customer-centric approach make for successful business outcomes and help drive organic growth. As a champion of the organization, you will help drive Cequence’s value proposition and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for leading product and feature rollouts with clear product positioning and messaging to our existing customer base as well as potential new users
- Understand and track our customers journey while staying aware of the competitive landscape by using Market Intelligence to best influence our marketing strategy
- Develop strategies and execute plans by using a customer-focused approach to understand buyer personas and offer solutions to customer pain points
- Identify and develop positioning that uniquely differentiates Cequence as a leading provider of API solutions
- Work with and enable sales (inbound and outbound) and marketing teams to amplify our message to the market and across the organization
- Utilize strong technical writing skills to develop presentations and assets (collateral, presentations, blog posts, videos, social media, etc.) to communicate the mission and drive loyalty and growth across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and launch products to support integrated marketing initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing in the technology space, preferably in cybersecurity (experience in network or application security, such as web application firewalls, cloud-based web security offerings, and secure CDN’s a plus)
- BS/BA in related field
- Strong foundations and general experience across all product and solution marketing capabilities
- Strong background in designing and implementing successful solution launches
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent communications skills, specifically written and story building
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous start-up environment
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver, deadline-oriented and independent thinker/producer
- Proven experience creating effective marketing and sales enablement material
- Project Management and Product Management skills/experience a plus, Product Marketing experience a must
- Ability to articulate use-cases and value eloquently
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Highly collaborative and motivated to succeed as a team
Cequence Security is on a mission to transform application security by consolidating multiple security functions into an open, AI-powered software platform that protects customers’ APIs and web-based applications from automated bot attacks and vulnerability exploits. The company is led by industry veterans that previously held leadership positions at Palo Alto Networks and Symantec. Customers include F500 organizations across multiple vertical markets, and the solution has earned multiple industry accolades, including the 2020 SC Award for Best Web Application and 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor. Learn more at www.cequence.ai
Salary Range 150-250k USD + bonus
The salary range represents the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for Cequence Security employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, commissions, stock options, unlimited Paid Time Off, and other benefits not listed.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!
To apply for this job please visit www.cequence.ai.