We are looking for passionate team members to join us in our journey.
Cerbos is on a mission to make the implementation of access-control in modern, cloud-native applications as painless as possible. No more writing and rewriting custom permissions implementations, and lots more time for developers to focus on building amazing products that delight their customers.
- 🚀 Well funded start-up with world class investors
- ✈️ Travel and events
- 🔑 Work with the founders
- 💰 Competitive salary & perks
- 🌍 Work from anywhere
Why are we building Cerbos?
In software development, a huge amount of time and effort is expended on building and maintaining bespoke authorization for the system under development. Our vision is to remove that toil by building a full-featured authorization system that can be integrated into any project and evolves with it as requirements change. From prototype to planet-scale SaaS, Cerbos will grow and scale with your application and free developers to concentrate on your core product.
Why join our journey?
- We are striving to build a truly global, fully distributed company that embraces diversity and openness.
- Every new member that joins us will have a disproportionately large impact on our users, product, and business; as well as the culture and future of the company.
- Our founders have a great track record from working at global tech giants to building successful tech companies.
We value the following skills
- Passion for creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for developers who are trying to address a hard problem.
- Humble, empathetic people who can work just as well independently and as part of a team.
- People who choose simplicity over complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are seeking a Marketing Director with experience in demand generation to lead our marketing team at Cerbos, the open-source decoupled authorization layer for software applications. The ideal candidate will have a background in software development, coupled with experience in marketing for product-led growth companies or developer tools.
- Champion product positioning, strategic technology and channel partner engagement, and validate market messaging both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the B2B identity market space, products, and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, and the verticals and use cases where they are relevant
- Partner with product management to ensure customer needs are met and execute successful product/feature launches
- Deliver key messages for marketing teams to execute relevant digital and event-based campaigns and programs
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase Cerbos adoption within the developer community
- Lead demand generation efforts, including campaign building, marketing automation and analytics, and conversion rate optimization
- Work with Developer Relations Manager to create and promote educational content, demos, and presentations showcasing Cerbos benefits
- Collaborate with sales team to align on lead generation and conversion goals
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Manage a team of marketers to execute marketing initiatives
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises.
- Proven track record of creating product and/or solutions-specific messaging and content
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on demand generation
- Experience working in a product-led growth company or marketing for developer tools is a bonus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to craft compelling messaging and content for different audiences
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and analytics platforms
- Passion for open source communities and contributing to the developer ecosystem
If you have a track record of driving demand and generating leads for developer tools or product-led growth companies, and are excited about the prospect of promoting an innovative open-source authorization layer, we encourage you to apply.
If any of the above roles resonate with you, please get in touch. You can reach us by emailing us at [email protected].
We are currently not accepting candidates referred to us through HR agencies or recruiters.
To apply for this job please visit cerbos.dev.