We’re looking for our first SDR at Champify. The right candidate is looking to get an “MBA” in both SaaS sales and how the go-to-market (GTM) function works at high-growth startups.
You’ll be closely partnered with the Champify GTM team (AEs, founders, marketing) to work on generating interest in Champify at our target accounts. We strive to be GTM experts and consultative sellers, meaning you will quickly learn how to advise businesses on data-driven pipeline generation and GTM strategies.
We are looking for a fast learning, high motor, highly organized future CRO or CEO. You should strive to be a GTM nerd, consume lots of information on sales, marketing, and operations at high growth SaaS companies.
You’ll partner with our CEO and New Business Lead to:
- Refine messaging for each buyer persona
- Build a multi-channel outbound strategy (calls, emails, linkedin, video) with a high-volume of quality activity
- Leverage warm channels (events, Champify data, our investor network)
This is a unique opportunity to work with a founding team who deeply cares about developing sales talent. Our goal is for you to build the SDR program and playbook and then move into an AE role, CSM, SE or manager role.
- Opportunities generated
- Net new meetings sourced
- Target accounts worked
- Two way conversations with interest
- Conversion rate from meeting to opp
- Total pipeline created
- Total revenue sourced
- 0.5-1.5+ years of SDR, cold-calling or SMB AE experience. Also highly value ex-founders looking to transition into a pure sales role
- A background of overachievement in academics, sports, music, entrepreneurship, or extracurricular activities.
- You are a “doer” with a high motor who has seen what great marketing looks like
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and organization skills (writing sample/exercise required)
- Knowledgeable and/or interested in go-to-market tech, startups, and growth
- Experience creating video and audio content (preferred)
- Based in North America
- Startup equity
- Remote work
- Work with smart people, on a big problem that is dramatically helping GTM orgs
- Quarterly trips to cool places
- Laptop and Office setup
- We are a small team of proven operators with experience leading companies from the idea stage through 400+ employees. We’re going after a problem where we have deep insight, networks, and know how. Most B2B sales and marketing teams are stressed out, missing numbers, and struggling to generate demand. Champify can help.
- Our goal is to help more sales and marketing teams hit their quotas, avoid getting laid off, and enjoy their day-to-day life.
- While we publicly launched in the beginning of August, we already have dozens of happy, paying customers at some of the fastest growing B2B companies in the world.
- We’ve raised a $2.4m seed round from Altman Capital (CEO, Lattice), Unusual Ventures (AppDynamics/Harness founders), scouts at Kleiner Perkins and CRV, and a list of prominent angels such as the founders of Heap, Loom, Goldcast and more
The way go-to-market teams sell is changing. The brute-force sales techniques that worked in the 2000s and 2010s are becoming less and less effective. Rather than sending mass cold emails and fighting the spam blockers via cold calls, Champify is helping customers prioritize contacts to target based on pre-existing warmth – starting with ex-users and Champions. Learn more about our plans here.
Follow us on social media