Looking for a chance to flex both your technical and creative skills? Craving ownership in your role and career path? This might be the opportunity for you.
Go from intake to insights on day one with Chassi. It’s an AI-powered, cloud-based SaaS tool that enriches NetSuite system notes, automatically and objectively visualizes processes, and ties them to performance metrics.
With Chassi, management consultants and solution providers can discover issues fast, quantify the ROI of fixing them, proactively offer solutions, and continuously measure the impact of their work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who will help to quickly test and effectively communicate the value of our product to our audience.
- You’ve got 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably in product marketing, with a B2B SaaS product and with HubSpot, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma.
- You’ve got technical curiosity. You love the technical side of building a product and need to understand what makes it work.
- You think about things differently. You can see a problem from multiple angles and find the common threads in the data before making a decision.
- You have a self-starter, agile mentality. You don’t get too attached to any piece of work and love to quickly iterate in the pursuit of getting better.
- You listen avidly. You know good storytelling starts with the right pieces, and you’re adept at identifying those by being intentionally and astutely perceptive.
- You love learning. You’re a sponge for information, curious as heck, and a quick, effective researcher.
- You lead with empathy. You can’t help but see where people are coming from. You don’t just understand your audience, you feel what they feel.
- You can say no. You’re not afraid to draw a line and voice your opinion. You’ll stick to your guns and debate an idea if you believe it’s what’s right for the company.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing on product marketing strategy and distribution tactics to turn our audience into loyal fans.
- Embed yourself with our Product and Engineering teams to transform technical product features into value-driven messaging, content, and training.
- Develop a playbook for enabling sales, marketing, client programs, and our customers for new product launches and updates.
- Ideate, build, and take ownership of effective and value-driven and technical product content, messaging, and videos for training, customer enablement, and sales, ensuring it reflects Chassi’s brand standards and voice.
- Conduct research and interviews to define customer and client personas, including the problems they need to solve, the drivers of their purchase and usage decisions, and their preferred distribution channels.
- Identify customer and client insights that demonstrate Chassi’s value and ROI, and share them with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Maintain critical, up-to-date, and informed intelligence on the market and competitor landscape.
- Support thought leadership content development, especially relating to the product.
- Embrace a data-led approach to product marketing initiatives by consistently and rapidly tracking signals, measuring campaign performance, and identifying growth opportunities.
- You’ll be instrumental in communicating the value of our product to our customers, enhancing the product, and increasing adoption.
- You’ll get in on the ground floor of a growing startup and gain unprecedented visibility into funding, scaling, and creating an enduring product and brand.
- You’ll have unlimited advancement opportunities to carve your own career path here.
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Equity: You will have the chance to be an owner in Chassi and make a bet on yourself and the impact you can have on the company. We know this is a different way to evaluate an opportunity, so we’re always happy to talk you through it.
- Unlimited PTO: We strongly believe in balancing work and life. So take the time you need to show up as your best self for Chassi.
- Work from wherever: We’re based in Scottsdale, AZ, but our team is dispersed across the country. If there’s a reason for you to be in Scottsdale, we’ll get you there.
- Learning: Continually learning and bettering yourself is one of Chassi’s core pillars. So, if there’s a conference, course, or training you want to attend, we’ll cover it.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. Our company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.