CHEQ is the leader in Go-to-Market Security, trusted by over 15,000 customers worldwide to protect their funnels, sites, data, and analytics from bots and fake users.
Powered by award-winning cybersecurity technology, CHEQ offers the broadest suite of solutions for securing the entire funnel, from paid marketing to on-site conversion, data, and analytics.
CHEQ is a global company with offices in Tel-Aviv, New York, Tokyo, London.
We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and technology-driven group where each individual’s contribution impacts the product’s success.
CHEQ is looking for a talented Revenue Enablement Specialist to join our team.
The Revenue Enablement specialist will help maintain a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase performance and productivity of the Sales and Customer Success teams at CHEQ. In this role you will be in charge of running on-boarding programs, team-based training, collateral maintenance and sales aid creation.
You will report to our Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the enablement programs are successful and influential.
- Responsible for all planning, design, scheduling, internal coordination, communication, facilitation and execution of enablement and training programs
- Hold a strong understanding and mastery of CHEQ’s products, competitive landscape and sales process to be able to train, coach and lead training initiatives that are tied directly to the business needs and KPIs of the GTM organization
- Deliver high quality training sessions (product training, sales skills, call analysis, objection handling and more)
- Create and maintain enablement collateral; onboarding guides, on-going enablement curriculum, new content based on business needs, training requests
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to constantly improve training programs. Regularly interface with GTM teams and managers to understand the “field reality” and build enablement deliverables that educate and address knowledge and skill gaps
- 2+ years working in sales enablement/training positions
- Proven record of running highly effective training programs that are measurable and are tied to a direct business outcome and goal
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through a deep understanding of your audience and their business needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and group facilitation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Passion for helping others by identifying execution issues and coaching for improvement
- Ability to quickly learn new information
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in the SAAS B2B sales ecosystem and understanding of the different sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger, Force-management, etc) – Advantage
- Working with Salesforce, Gong, Highspot, Outreach – Advantage