Chronicle Heritage is a solution-driven heritage consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best cultural resource management professionals in the industry. We place an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry, and leveraging those advancements toward the management of non-renewable cultural resources. Chronicle Heritage prioritizes professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking to encourage career advancement and research development.
Are you passionate about diving into data and driving business growth? We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to report to the Global Director of Revenue Operations; who will play a critical role in shaping our revenue strategies through your analytical prowess and Salesforce expertise. We need someone who is passionate about process improvement and loves tackling new challenges daily. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of sales and marketing operations, data analysis, and process improvement to contribute to the overall success of our organization.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for revenue optimization and a track record of success in driving operational excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Chronicle Heritage.
Hire Type: Full-time (hourly)
Schedule: 40 hours, Monday–Friday (flexible schedule)
Location: Remote: work from home or Onsite – San Diego – Address
- Revenue Operations: You’ve worked in a high-velocity environment where you helped empower decisions with accurate data and repeatable processes.
- Clarity from chaos: You are driven to find ways to interconnect disparate data to help drive clarity for revenue and business decisions. You have a clear understanding of revenue funnels and how to measure them.
- Process design: You can create repeatable processes that maximize both tools and teams for the biggest impact. You enjoy working collaboratively to roll those out to team members.
- Planning & Proactivity: You are proactive in spotting revenue opportunities and inefficiencies and will define and execute projects, reporting the results to leadership.
- Data-driven approach: You understand the value of coherent data as the foundation of key decisions. You find joy in making disparate data sets match. You’ve used data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You enjoy working across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders across different departments.
- Data Analysis and Insights: Become the go-to expert for all things data-related. Able to manipulate data in Excel and Salesforce Analytics.
- Salesforce Mastery: Utilize your Salesforce expertise to optimize our CRM processes and data flows, Salesforce administration, maintenance, customization, and management. Dataloader experience. Experience in Sales Cloud, Sales Engagement, Lead/Opportunity Management, Zoominfo, and other sales support tools.
- Advanced expertise in Salesforce is required. (certification preferred but not required)
- Quote to Cash, Deal Desk, CPQ process support & innovate; as the company scales into new tools and processes, this role will be involved in the execution of tasks
- Support the overarching strategy behind the applications, considering best practices and organizational and user needs, and serve as a primary contact.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Work hand-in-hand with our sales, marketing, and sales teams to align strategies and propel revenue growth.
- Enable teams on various projects or processes through training/enablement/coaching and documentation. Assist in data governance and education.
- Document processes, including tools and other business processes. Import sales data and build custom reports and dashboards across all applications as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue Operations or a strong role in Sales Operations with an understanding of holistic operation
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration (certification preferred, not required)
- Excel and other data conversion tools efficiency (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Deal Desk, CPQ, Contract management experience
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to find inconsistencies and errors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Chronicle Heritage offers great benefits package and huge growth potential. Pay will be commensurate with experience and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, paid time off (PTO), telecommuting and mentorship programs for career growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Chronicle Heritage participates in E-Verify to ensure all staff are authorized to work in the United States. Chronicle Heritage is also an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We encourage underrepresented groups, women, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.