We are an early-stage startup on a mission to change the way the world builds hardware.
Hardware inventions are key to unlock the future humanity envisions: from tackling climate change, to developing autonomous transportation, augmented reality, precision medicine, space travel, and much more.
Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and tedious process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem.
We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit team of highly skilled people who together collaborate to solve hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
✏️ The Role
We are in search of a highly organised, proactive, and resourceful Operations Manager with a proven track record of at least 3 years in relevant roles. In this individual contributor role, you will take ownership of responsibilities across multiple company functions such as hiring, accounting, sales & marketing ops, legal, people operations, general admin.
You’ll be collaborating on a day-to-day basis with our CEO Tomide and our CTO Basilio. Then the sky is your limit: the more you show you can deal with, the bigger responsibilities you will take over time.
These are the company functions you’ll be working on:
- Hiring[sample tasks: • overseeing candidate sourcing • managing an internal team of head hunters • screening interviews]
- Accounting[sample tasks: • handling R&D tax credits and payroll payments • bookkeeping assistance]
- Sales and Marketing[sample tasks: • trade show logistics • customer lead generation ops]
- Legal[sample tasks: • managing EMI options and shares • reviewing and adapting legal documents: NDAs, subscription agreements, employment contracts, and offer letters • facilitating overseas employment via third-party agencies]
- People and Admin[sample tasks: • organizing company socials and company retreats • employee onboarding and offboarding]
The long-term evolution of the role will be to either develop more in-depth into some of these business functions or to keep working across all of them as part of a bigger team.
👀 Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an Operations Manager who
- has 3+ years of hands-on experience – preferably in a product-driven organisation
- is proactive and highly organized
- can champion our core values of continuous learning, drive and commitment, assured humility, and critical thinking
- finds excitement in diversity of tasks and skilfully manages multiple responsibilities
- is driven to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness across all domains
- is adept at understanding technical concepts coupled with a keen sense of business acumen
- is a versatile and swift learner
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to connect with you!
Benefits we offer:
- 📈 Stock options
- 🌴 25 days of annual holidays (plus bank holidays)
- 💻 Flexible working hours
- 🌏 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world
- 🍼 Extended parental leave
- 🎉 Regular team socials on us: every three weeks, we take a moment to honour our collective hard work by stepping out and enjoying team-bonding experiences together.
- 😎 Annual offsite to enjoy a sunny retreat – last one was in Tenerife!
- Screening interview (35 min)
- Experience interview with practical tasks via Zoom or in person (3h)
- We conduct 2 reference calls for all successful candidates
⭐ An offer!
If you are managing a health condition or have specific requirements that could potentially impact your performance during our process, we urge you to communicate this with us. We are committed to providing the necessary support and making appropriate accommodations to ensure you can perform at your optimum level.
At Circuit Mind, we firmly believe in the power of diversity and the importance of inclusivity. We understand that unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences foster innovation and drive our success. We strive to ensure that every team member has the resources, support, and opportunities to thrive and succeed in their roles, contributing to our mission of revolutionising the electronics industry and so we encourage individuals from all walks of life to become part of our vibrant team.