Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance – helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
As Director of Marketing Operations, you will lead Clari’s marketing operations team to execute the operational dependencies behind the company’s go-to-market strategy and plan. In this role, you will play a critical role in performance modeling and reporting, managing our GTM tech stack, the execution of company campaigns and programs, and the governance of our critical operational processes and automation. You will serve as a critical partner to cross-functional departments such as Sales, RevOps, Finance, and Data & Analytics. We are looking for an exceptional hands-on leader that can be tactical and strategic as Clari grows to be the #1 Revenue platform.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Play a critical role in helping optimize demand generation and account-based strategies
- Key owner in marketing performance analysis including setting targets via top down and bottoms up modeling. Partner closely with Data & Analytics to build self-service real time dashboards that drive informed decisions across Marketing leadership
- Build a strong working partnership with our Finance Team to support the operationalizing and optimization of Marketing ROI
- Lead from the front. We are looking for someone to make strategic decisions and implement long term solutions. The expectation is for this person to be a leader and to drive the business forward
- Own all attribution modeling and frameworks. You are responsible for creating, managing, and driving adoption for different attribution reporting across marketing
- Manage a 3rd party data orchestration platform to normalize, transform, and implement data into our CRM/MAP on an efficient real time scale
- Manage the entire campaign operations arm; including the execution of all company wide campaigns and programs including landing pages, emails, and list uploading. Expertise with ticket management softwares such as Asana/Jira is a necessity
- Architect and continuously optimize Clari’s marketing tech stack. Everything from event registration to marketing automation platforms, yourself and the team will own the selection, deployment, implementation, and integrations for these softwares
- Owner and operator of our Privacy/Compliance automation and processes to ensure Clari is compliant across our entire tech stack and that the marketing org is clear on what can or cannot be done with PII. Will work closely with the security/compliance team for policy changes.
- Provide thought leadership on opportunities for continuous improvement and operational excellence
- 8+ years of marketing, operations or analytics leadership experience in a B2B space
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- Expert level experience in SFDC/Marketo and B2B Martech; MCE required, SFDC Admin a bonus. Additionally, 3rd party data automation platforms such as Workato/Zapier expertise is required
- Familiarity with running a website; CMS changes, SEO practices, web technology
- Experience with building top down and bottoms up data performance modeling and setting pipeline/arr targets for marketing
- Attribution expert. This person is required to be very familiar with different modeling techniques and has an eye for how to drive adoption of attribution reporting to inform key investment decisions
- Ability to translate strategic priorities into operational plans; simplify complex processes
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent leadership skills and proven track record of building, managing, and growing high-performance teams via ability to set a vision, lead change, mentor teams by providing coaching, development, and training
- A player-coach mentality, with the ability to direct a team and be able to roll up your sleeves and take it on yourself
- Expert level knowledge of Privacy regulations and how to implement scalable compliant solutions to de-risk the company
- High degree of organizational awareness, ability to connect the dots to understand all the interdependencies and big picture
- Deep technical experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Leandata, Groove, Openprise, Tableau, Drift, as well as technologies driving or supporting ABM (6Sense), ROI & attribution, and data analysis
- Results Focus – is a business builder who ties all work back to overall commercial impact
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $176,300 to $264,400. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.