Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
As Director of marketing operations & technology, you and your team will drive initiatives that optimize every online touchpoint across the buyers journey for acquisition, lead conversion, and customer retention.
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to drive lead/pipeline reporting and goal-setting for the executive team
- Manage and develop the marketing tech stack and related systems, including administrative management of Hubspot, Pardot, Bizible, and the corporate website
- Manage and govern data across various marketing systems
- Optimize engagement and usability across all web properties to accelerate traffic growth
- Establish and train go-to-market teams on scalable marketing processes, including lead follow-up procedures and best practices for campaign creation in Salesforce
- Become the liaison between the marketing and sales development team to convert leads into the pipeline
- Establish a fulfillment strategy and manage marketing inventory across the globe
- Provide insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing performance
- 10+ years of experience in marketing operations and analytics
- Experience with web mastering is highly preferred
- Experience working in a cybersecurity company
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience managing a team
Expected base salary of $160,000 to $180,000. This is a good faith estimate but does not include equity, bonus, or other forms of compensation. Pay will be by experience level, but those outside of the salary band are welcome to apply.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Striving for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
In the News
- Forbes: Claroty Wants To Stop Cyberattacks Killing People—Announces $400 Million Investment, An Acquisition, And Is Near A $2 Billion Valuation
- CRN: The 20 Coolest Network Security Companies Of 2022: The Security 100
- CRN: The 10 Hottest IoT Startups of 2021
- TechRepublic: Get ready for security in the age of the Extended Internet of Things, says Claroty
- VentureBeat: Report: 80% of security pros report their org suffered from ransomware attacks in 2021
- ZDNet: The spectre of Stuxnet: CISA issues alert on Rockwell Automation ICS vulnerabilities
- Ars Technica: Hard-coded key vulnerability in Logix PLCs has severity score of 10 out of 10
- The Hacker News: Critical Security Flaws Reported in Moxa MXview Network Management Software
- Claroty Named a Leader in Forrester Wave for ICS Security Solutions Q4 2021
- Medigate by Claroty: 2022 Best in KLAS for Healthcare IoT Security
2021 Growth Highlights
- 100% in revenue
- 90% in customers
- 50% in headcount (Medigate acquisition = another 50%)
- 350% in vulnerability disclosures (250 total)
- 1,270% in funding ($635M total)
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.
Follow us on social media