Claroty is on a mission to secure the cyber-physical systems that sustain our lives across industrial, healthcare, and commercial environments: i.e. the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). Its platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents. Since its inception in 2015, the company has raised $635 million from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors. Claroty is headquartered in New York City with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join the team here at Claroty. In this role you will act as a strategic partner to our team, owning the end-to-end campaign operations process and execution. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the automation processes within Hubspot, including campaign creation, nurturing, scoring and distribution. We’re looking for an expert in Hubspot who will help get us to the next level by building the technology, processes, and best practices to help optimize campaign performance.
The role will report to Claroty’s Director of Marketing Operations & Technology and collaborate closely with stakeholders across the globe. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team as a Hubspot expert to plan, build and optimize nurture programs.
- Own email, landing page, and list creation and execution
- Provide insights to the team on email and landing page performance and be a champion for change based on findings.
- Establish and own the QA process including stakeholder review
- Proactively recommend opportunities for optimizing our programs, nurtures, and list segmentation
- Own email performance and deliverability monitoring and email best practices in accordance with applicable laws e.g. GDPR
- Work collaboratively with our stakeholders on list management and segmentation strategies as well as data integrity
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, B2B preferred
- Exceptional project management skills
- Hand-on experience with Hubspot and Salesforce required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders to drive action
- Ability to identify key trends and translate findings to various teams
- Experience with Monday.com or a similar project management tool is a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience working with global teams
Expected base salary $115,000 – $135,000. This is a good faith estimate but does not include equity, bonus, commissions, or other forms of compensation. Pay will be by experience level, but those outside of the salary band are welcome to apply.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Striving for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.