Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Help manage the Claroty partner ecosystem by leading Partner Marketing Global initiatives that support the Claroty Partner Program. In this role, you’ll support the Global Partner Marketing “field” team, Partner Operations, and Sales Teams. You’ll help streamline communication processes and manage in-person and virtual partner events, partner portals, communications, and campaigns and deliver best practices to drive demand. Manage the financing process and track metrics to demonstrate return on investment on all partner marketing activities and programs.
- The programmatic approach in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives awareness, lead generation, and enablement)
- Owning the Partner Portal and Solution Series Experience
- Executing partner cobranded campaign in a box and turn-key programs for partners to execute
- Managing all partner-facing corporate communications and preferences via multiple vehicles, including newsletters, partner portals, websites, and intranet
- Providing partner branding, finance, and MDF guidelines to ensure brand consistency and standards for our partner community
- Co-managing partner sponsorships and partner-facing key events (Partner Summit, etc.)
- Delivering marketing menus, programs, campaigns, and marketing tools to assist partners in generating leads that result in opportunities and closed deals
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Partner Marketing to deliver the partner marketing strategy and plans to tie back to revenue goals for our channel partners
- Assist in tracking the success of all channel-facing programs
- Help manage the financial progress and understand how this aligns with the Market
- Development Funds (MDF) and the overall channel marketing budget
- Work collaboratively with other marketing teams on messaging, content design, campaigns, and communications for Partner Marketing deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field or equivalent work experience required
- At least 5 years of partner marketing experience
- Understanding of demand generation and program management
- Creative problem-solving and self-starter
- Priorities deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, SFDC, and Monday.com
Expected base salary of $130,000 to $150,000. This is a good faith estimate but does not include equity, bonus, commissions, or other forms of compensation. Pay will be by experience level, but those outside of the salary band are welcome to apply.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Striving for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.