Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
As the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will blend strategy with execution, owning and implementing demand gen programs and campaigns.
You will be a critical driver in our effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals and execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate the pipeline, and grow sales.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs, and virtual events
- Partner with our sales teams and sales development managers to ensure seamless interactions for prospects
- Own email content strategy and use data to determine what content to put in front of the right lead at the right time
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- 5+ years experience in B2B demand generation or campaign marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline, and revenue growth, preferably in Saas
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurturing strategies, and digital, online, and live events
- Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution
- Analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- A person who looks beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that help the company expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity, and contribute to the company’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Proficiency in systems like HubSpot or comparable marketing automation platforms, Business Intelligence Tools, and Salesforce
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to efficiently execute and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Growth mindset with the ability to develop strategy and plan, and then be hands-on executing
- Ability to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics, expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Great at building cross-functional relationships. You’ve worked closely with data, sales, content, and operations partners
The expected salary of $125,000 to $150,000. This is a good faith estimate but does not include equity, bonus, commissions, or other forms of compensation. Pay will be by experience level, but those outside of the salary band are welcome to apply.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Striving for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.