Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Sales Director to join our growing sales team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity. This is a high-impact and high-income potential role driving large opportunities in Fortune 500 organizations within Automotive and Heavy Industry organizations.
- Deep experience working with Fortune 500 and global customers, specifically within the Automotive industry.
- Execute land-and-expand campaigns, from POC to large deployments
- Successfully meet enterprise quota targets
- Developing local relationships with our key partners such as Crowdstrike, ServiceNow, WWT, Schneider Electric, Rockwell, and others.
- Generating qualified appointments and pipeline opportunities
- Attending industry conferences and events periodically
- Presenting and demonstrating Claroty’s products
- 10+ years of Direct Sales experience, ideally selling to industrial companies
- Previous experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems)- a big advantage
- Experience in selling Network Security products
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity company
- Experience working with global teams
- Strong ability to multitask
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy, and integrity
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-finding and solving skills
- Willing to travel
Expected base salary of $150,000- $175,000 + commission. This is a good faith estimate but does not include equity, bonus, commissions, or other forms of compensation. Pay will be by experience level, but those outside of the salary band are welcome to apply.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Striving for Excellence, and Integrity. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.