ClearDATA is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is an intellectually-curious, independent and self-motivated individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment. This person in this role will collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions, with key members of our executive team, and will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for helping to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for the ClearDATA CyberHealth™ platform, and software and services.
What You’ll Do:
- Go-to-market:Continue to enhance target market identification, segmentation, market/customer requirements, personas, value prop development, key differentiators and messaging, competitive intelligence.
- Product/Services/Solutions: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements. Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, flyers, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, objection handling, etc..
- Training: Partner with Product Management and Learning & Organizational Development to create training that teaches sales and other customer facing roles how to effectively convey the value of ClearDATA and generate revenue for the business
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team to produce clear compelling and persuasive value props and content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on ClearDATA buyers: how they buy and their buying criteria; how it differs across different industry and org sizes; effectively disseminate this information to product management, sales, marketing and business development.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counterstrategies. Win/loss analyses. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Value positioning and messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value and the positioning of ClearDATA across multiple markets within healthcare such as payers, life sciences, providers and healthcare technology companies
- Content development: Work with internal content partners to build demand generation content, as well as with customers to build out case studies, testimonials, and references that demonstrate value ClearDATA provides
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 3 years in Product Marketing
- Proven track record in cross-functional collaboration teams like product management, like sales and service
- Ability to work strategically to define new market opportunities yet also be able to lead tactical execution to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator, with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem-solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Ability to take complex discussions, market and customer requirements—and distill into simple clear and concise messaging and direction
- Effective ability to storytell and collaborate with content partners internally and externally
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience marketing SaaS offerings and services
- Experience in cloud security
- Experience within the healthcare industry a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values fresh thinking
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive stock options
- Salary Budget: $115,000 – 120,000