ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2’s Best Software Products Lists for 2023 – #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive – saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
As a Regional Marketing Manager at ClickUp, your primary responsibility is to collaborate with the regional Go-To-Market team and the global marketing team to develop and implement a demand generation plan that aligns with the regional pipeline goals. This role will require you to build strong relationships with the field sales team and have a strong sense of ownership and accountability. This is an opportunity to build scalable demand-generation activities that will drive incremental pipelines in North America and all global regions.
If you have an innovative approach to solving problems, a “Think Global, Act Local” mindset and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’ve found the right place!
- Raise awareness of ClickUp in North America through a multi-channel strategy.
- Be the face of marketing for the regional sales team, ensuring they are enabled and engaged with marketing.
- Arm the regional sales team with customized templates, emails, and snippets to enhance their customer outreach efforts.
- Develop and execute a regional demand generation plan and strategy that supports the regional revenue goals.
- Drive efficiency of demand generation programs in your region, including events, native advertising, and marketing campaigns via various online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with the global acquisition team to provide regional market requirements and optimize campaigns through digital channels.
- Develop and implement a regional partner marketing plan.
- Work with the regional GTM team and the customer advocacy lead to identify and develop case studies.
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local GTM teams to track success metrics.
- Track, analyze and improve the impact of the regional marketing campaigns.
- The role may require approximately 20% travel (when travel is permitted)
- 2+ years of experience in regional marketing at a fast-growing organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global teams across departments.
- Comfortable building programs from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices.
- Proven ability to design and execute in-person and virtual events at scale, including webinars, user conferences and tradeshows.
- Strong sense of ownership, coachability, and a track record as a consistent performer with a willingness to push boundaries.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Eastern timezone.
Salary Range: $100,000 – $129,000 (base pay)
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit clickup.com.