This role is for someone who thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. This person is a dedicated professional eager to grow Clio’s customer base by consulting prospective clients on Clio’s Suite offerings. Highly organized and agile, the ideal candidate will focus on new accounts spanning all segments from Velocity to Mid-Market while being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the prospects’ needs while developing relationships. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does
Our Business Development Representative team is a critical part of the engine that drives interest in Clio’s product offerings across our prospective customer base. They work with new customers to provide sound advice, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. We create qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive teams that directly impact Clio’s revenue growth.
What you’ll work on
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting to identified target accounts within an assigned segment;
- Cold-calling volume of 65-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads;
- Working and collaborating directly with our Account Executives;
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of Clio’s product;
- Build an understanding of the assigned territory/segment, develop unique solutions to uncover prospects and create leads;
- Develop Sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to evolving sales environment;
- Understand customers’ practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Clio’s value proposition;
- Report on weekly reports, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Documenting all sales activities in Salesforce and meeting daily KPIs
What you may have
- 1-2 years of sales experience or transferable experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
- Experience at a SaaS company.
What you will find here:
Compensation is one of the main components of Clio’s Total Rewards Program. We have developed a series of programs and processes to ensure we are creating fair and competitive pay practices that form the foundation of our human and high-performing culture.
Some highlights of our Total Rewards program include:
- The expected new hire base salary range for similar roles within Clio is $55,200- $60,000. The expected new hire commission range for similar roles within Clio is $23,800 – $28,000. The opportunity to earn commissions beyond the stated amounts are possible as commission earnings are uncapped.
- Competitive, equitable salary with top-tier health benefits, dental, and vision insurance
- Hybrid work environment, with expectation for local Clions (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Dublin) to be in office min. once per week on our Anchor Day
- Flexible time off policy, with an encouraged 20 days off per year.
- $2000 annual counseling benefit
- RRSP matching and RESP contribution
- Clioversary recognition program with special acknowledgement at 3, 5, 7, and 10 years
*Please note that the expected new hire salary range provided is derived from a group of like roles within Clio. The final offer amount for this role will be dependent on geographical region, applicable experience, and skillset of the candidate.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.clio.com.