What your team does:
Revenue Enablement supports the Revenue organization with the tools, technology, content, training, process, and support necessary to do their jobs effectively and meet revenue targets. This looks like onboarding new hires, building effective content (like playbooks), ongoing skills reinforcement, etc.
Who you are:
You will be working on the Revenue Enablement team, supporting the entire Revenue organization with some emphasis on Customer Success. Your team will be responsible for building and deploying key Enablement programs including onboarding, tech implementations, selling methodology, ongoing education, and more.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others do better every day. The ideal candidate will be someone who is collaborative, comfortable managing projects, creative, and excited to solve problems. You need to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment, where change and new challenges are common.
What you’ll be doing:
- With alignment from Director, Revenue Enablement, own key program development and execution
- Serve as the Enablement team’s effectiveness lead
- Develop world-class enablement content that supports all revenue roles
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, best practices, policies, playbooks, etc.
- Improve, refine, and maintain existing content
- Develop and manage the revenue content library
- Collaborate with Enablement, Sales, Customer Success, and Operations to identify highest-impact content priorities
- Orchestrate roll-out and adoption of enablement content
- Implement and track metrics to understand engagement with enablement content
- Assist with integration and utilization of tools within the revenue technology stack
- Partner with Revenue leadership to create onboarding and continuous learning content needed to support the teams throughout the buying cycle
- Liaison with sales, marketing, and product teams to develop processes, increase revenue results, and drive productivity
- Deliver virtual and live onboarding continuous education sessions across multiple revenue roles
- Serve as subject matter expert for Salesforce, Gong, Chili Piper, SalesLoft and other tech stack tools
- Stay up to date on sales and revenue best practices
- Recommend and implement solutions to address knowledge gaps
- Serve as a mentor for other Revenue Enablement Specialists
- Assist and support Revenue Enablement initiatives as needed
What you may have:
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, or related field preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
- Experience with facilitation, content creation, building engaging learning, and project management required
- A self-starter
- Commitment to learning and staying up to date on industry best practices
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Collaborative, creative, and accountable business partner
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, ambiguity and change
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and decision-making skills preferred
- The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo and is always looking for the next best way to do the work or accomplish goals
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.