Cloud to Street is a top climate tech start-up and the world’s leading remote flood analytics platform. We use global satellites, AI, models, and community intelligence to monitor flood risk and flooding in real-time. Seeded by Google, our paradigm-shifting science made the cover of Nature and is the base for our property technology. Today, governments across almost 20 countries have used our platform for disaster relief and to protect over 300 million people. We launched the first commercial parametric flood insurance product to protect climate-vulnerable communities.
Cloud to Street is changing the way we respond to flood disasters and adapt to climate change. Our Flood Data platform has helped 20+ national governments better respond to and plan for flood disasters. Last year, we launched a solution for parametric flood insurance, enabling insurers to underwrite and trigger parametric flood insurance policies, allowing them to profitably extend coverage to historically uninsurable locations and risk types.
As we expand our insurance solution, we are seeking an experienced product marketer to join as the second member of Cloud to Street’s marketing team. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role that will work closely with our entire Go To Market, Product, and Technology teams. The ideal candidate is a product marketing specialist who is excited to own a critical function at a young startup pioneering new ways to finance and adapt to climate change.
Here’s what you’ll do as our team’s first full-time product marketer:
- Collaborate closely with our GTM team to consistently update and refine our product positioning and messaging in a way that clearly explains and differentiates our product in the market
- Become the expert on key customer segments by developing a deep and continuously refined understanding of the market, buyer personas, customer journey, and sales cycle.
- Develop and own our product marketing strategy across key customer segments and product offerings
- Write and develop content for every stage of the buyer’s journey, including whitepapers, one pagers, demos, and decks
- Champion client testimonials and customer success stories, identifying new opportunities to showcase client success
- Leverage our unique data and perspective on the market to develop impactful content and storytelling opportunities
- Work closely with our Sales team to develop materials that support the end to end sales process
Who You Are
- 5-10 years of product marketing experience
- Experience with a high growth B2B tech startup, SaaS, or Insurtech preferred
- Full stack product marketer with experience bringing complex, ideally technical, products to market applying both inbound and outbound product marketing competencies
- Gifted storyteller with excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience translating complex technical products and features into benefits that resonate with our key customers
- Passion for climate-tech and commercializing climate adaptation solutions
About Cloud to Street
Cloud to Street is a top climate tech start-up. Our Flood Data platform enables insurers to underwrite and trigger parametric flood insurance policies, allowing them to profitably extend coverage to historically uninsurable locations and risk types. Unlike other flood data sources that rely on limited flood models or inconsistent satellite observations, Cloud to Street’s technology dynamically analyzes multiple data input types to continuously monitor global flood risk in real time for consistent, reliable data.
We are backed by top climate investors including Lowercarbon, Collaborative Fund, and Google. Our team’s cutting-edge flood science was recently on the cover of Nature and we have worked with 20+ national governments, and the world’s top reinsurer, to develop new flood insurance and disaster response solutions. We are headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
Cloud to Street is committed to building an inclusive and diverse company. Women, people of color, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Follow us on social media