At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Drive global strategy and evolution of the marketing tech stack. Build solutions to enable growth and productivity routinely auditing, optimizing and managing the technology and look across the business for potential areas of tech consolidation.
- Own the implementation of martech tools. Support marketing for scalability and end-to-end data flow. Identify gaps with data flows, integrations and tools. Provide solutions through training, processes and new technology.
- Evaluate, select and contract new tools, guiding stakeholders, translating use cases into business solutions, and identifying business requirements and needs.
- Oversee the martech stack as the subject matter expert. Manage ongoing operations and administration including, ABM tools, direct mail, and other 3rd party tools in the Martech ecosystem. Serve as technical lead, trainer, and expert to scale technologies and lead their usage.
- Manage vendor relationships for contracting, training and support needs. Be point of contact for procurement and contracting, including renewals.
- Set up, test and maintain third-party integrations including troubleshooting sync or data errors and track API calls to confirm we’re within contract.
- Partner with Analytics to ensure that the right data goes into reporting dashboards, that data inputs are standardized, and marketing can measure their success via different channels to optimize marketing investments.
- Create and maintain documentation including marketing system architecture and internal enablement.
- Liaison with legal team to ensure compliance with CASL, GDPR and other privacy laws in marketing practices.
- Partner cross functionally with internal stakeholders, external agencies and vendors to ensure that we have the right tools and support.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing operations and/or marketing technology, with a strong focus on tools such as 6sense, Drift, On24, Sendoso, Reachdesk, Clearbit, Kickbox etc
- Must have extensive experience with Marketo and SFDC
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, partnering with stakeholders from various departments such as marketing, engineering, and IT
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires and Washington hires : Estimated annual salary of $ 167,000 – $204 ,000
- For New York City-based and California (excluding Bay Area): Estimated annual salary of $ 171,000 – $ 209,000 .
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $ 179,000 – $219,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo : We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project : We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership : Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11 : We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.