The Revenue Operations team at CloudTrucks is a high impact, cross-functional, multi-disciplinary role supporting the GTM organization. Our mission is to drive Revenue Growth, alignment & performance of our GTM teams through holistic execution of our GTM Strategy. As the Revenue Analytics Engineer, you’ll build intelligent and scalable solutions that empower GTM teams like Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive acquisition, growth & retention. You will also operate as an extension of our Data team by expanding & stewarding data bridges across our quickly growing company.
As a member of the RevOps team, you will work primarily with our RevOps, Marketing & Sales leaders to design and implement best-in-class data driven solutions that boost efficiency and intelligence for the GTM organization. Your work will have a direct business impact on GTM leaders and empower acquisition strategy at CloudTrucks. You are focused on bringing order to chaos when it comes to data & our infrastructure – you want our integrations & data to flow seamlessly, you empower leaders with data for strategic decisions, and you understand where technical solutions can alleviate business problems.
- Architect, build, and maintain critical data infrastructures to support the GTM teams, including compensation, metrics, and ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Build integrations with our 3rd party tools to get the right data in the hands of Sellers & Marketers at the right time – also to “close the loop” in data circulation
- Work with Data & Sales Leadership to build a roadmap for state-of-art data solutions that are aligned with long term business strategies
- Create dashboards that help our stakeholders understand the performance of the experiments and help them make decisions
- Evolve our data warehouse as it relates to GTM data specifically
- Add additional data, maintaining an organized, documented and well designed taxonomy for user facing tables
- Apply engineering best practices to our data transformation layer
- Improve the efficiency of our most demanding transformation queries with performant, clean SQL
- Partner closely with Data Science, Marketing, GTM Business Technology and other engineering teams to effectively infuse data enrichment, experimentation, and machine learning models into the Marketing, Sales & CS workflows
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Analytics and/or Data Engineer with a focus on supporting GTM teams
- Proficient knowledge of data warehouse architecture and experience of data modeling design, data sync, reverse ETL and visualization tools for a low/no-code analytics stack
- Ability to make foundational design recommendations to push this envelope in support of our analytics needs
- Experience with BigQuery & piping data in/out of a CRM (Salesforce data infrastructure a plus!)
- Established history of writing complex, efficient and DRY SQL code
- Strong Communication – Ability to collaboratively translate data & business needs across the organization
CloudTrucks is a virtual trucking carrier in the multi-billion dollar trucking space. Core to this industry are over 3.5M truck drivers. They move more than 70% of all goods transported around the U.S., yet operate in a highly fragmented industry with huge opportunities for products, services and automation. We strive to deliver solutions that help truck drivers operate with much greater efficiency, increase their revenue, and offload business complexity. We are looking for uniquely exceptional people to join us on our journey as we massively scale into an industry-defining business. Recently, we raised $115 million in a Series B round. Here is a letter from our CEO that describes what’s next.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Follow us on social media