To make meaningful progress in the fight against climate change, businesses must accelerate the decarbonization of their operations. Today, some emissions are truly unavoidable. This is where Cloverly fits in. Cloverly connects suppliers of carbon removals and offsets with the companies and consumers who want to take action now.
Cloverly is a platform for climate action, with a marketplace for carbon removals. As the first API in the world for carbon credits, Cloverly is in a leadership position in building a new industry that the world deeply needs. This person will play a pivotal role in helping direct investment into carbon removal technologies and other high-quality projects that help us reach our climate goals.
As Cloverly grows, we are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to own curating, tracking, and reporting of all go to market (GTM) funnel performance information to align and optimize all GTM teams, as well as manage the usage and health of Hubspot.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a primary steward of GTM data, managing and optimizing all reports
- Partner with GTM functional leaders to glean and escalate key insights from data
- Lead data governance efforts
- Create formal SOPs for all core data manipulation
- Lead any data hygiene efforts
- Define all key GTM terminology and provide ongoing training to relevant teams
- Define all funnel stages and triggers
- Produce and track all funnel SLAs
- Align GTM teams on accurate source reports for all key KPIs
- Ensure full funnel visibility and attribution, focusing on ROI of key initiatives
- Consistently optimize and simplify how GTM teams interact with the stack to ease compliance with best practices
- Create and execute any necessary stack changes or improvements to support data governance and demand generation best practices
- Provide demand generation with all stack support needed to execute campaigns
- Create departmental and individual dashboards, alerts, and performance tracking
- Provide key analysis including but not limited to closed won/lost, demographic, and firmographic reports
- Own the maintenance and optimization of the CRM and automation platforms, including any relevant current and future integrations
- Act as a core liaison with the finance team in managing sales forecasts
- Assist with sales goal tracking and commissions
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on new technologies and techniques
- Act as a steward of process adherence, best practice, and continuous improvement
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B revenue operations
- Experience at early-stage SaaS companies with a focus on enterprise sales
- Acted as the primary owner of a HubSpot CRM and automation tools
- Exceptional data management and analysis skills
- The ability to translate raw data into clear reports and actionable insights
- Created data governance programs
- Onboarded, integrated, and managed data analysis and/or business intelligence programs or software
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the marketing field
What Makes Cloverly Exciting:
- Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- Awesome culture (see section About Cloverly) where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- Meaningful equity
- Open time-off policy
This is a rare opportunity to make a big impact, join a hyper growth company, and be part of an incredible team and culture. Cloverly is a collaborative, transparent, no-politics, no-ego, well funded team of startup veterans who have built unicorns such as Pendo and FullStory.
We are committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply.
Cloverly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Cloverly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.