As Coconut’s Product Marketing Manager, you’ll blend a knack for uncovering market insights with your expert storytelling skills to position our solution to win in the financial services industry. You’re excited to become a go-to expert in our market by developing a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile, buying group, competitors and the unique value we deliver to help us generate pipeline and revenue for our business.
In this role you’ll get a chance to build strategies that support every stage of our funnel from new business all the way through to expansion. You’ll help us research and develop GTM playbooks that increase our penetration in key markets. You’ll find unique ways to position our solution against competitors and equip our team with strategies and tools that help us stand out from the crowd. You’ll also fully own our GTM strategy for new products that fuel growth within our customer base.
In a nutshell, there’s no shortage of opportunity for you to truly make an impact here at Coconut as part of our growing marketing team.
You’re fired up to:
- Define and own how we bring new products to market including everything from positioning and messaging to enabling our teams and measuring success
- Research and build playbooks that help us win in the target segments and markets we care about
- Be our internal expert on the competition and develop playbooks and tools that enable our team to differentiate our solution from existing and emerging competitors
- Support and contribute to sales enablement materials and marketing campaigns to capture new logos, and drive cross-sell and upsell within our customer base
- Build close relationships with our Sales, Customer Experience, Product and Marketing teams to ensure strong cross-functional alignment to support our GTM motion
- Create a listening strategy that ensures you’re on top of trends in the market, challenges our customers care about, and obstacles we encounter throughout the sales cycle
What you Bring to the Team:
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, with at least 1 year of experience in Product Marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Great listening skills with a passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills—the ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Highly organized with excellent time management and ability to get things done
- Team player willing to pitch in where needed
Our Investment in You:
- “Cabana Days” – our version of a 4 Day Work Week!
We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we’re encouraged to take Fridays off to rest, recharge, and do the things that make us happy!
- Ability to do your job in a supported, but still flexible environment;
- Supported professional development, learning & career opportunities – be supported in your growth journey!
- Regular 1:1 coaching with leadership and exposure to a passionate executive team
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
A full range of benefits to keep you happy & healthy;
- Competitive Salaries – we pay fairly based on experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Mental health online platform and counselling services
- Annual Wellness Spending Account ($1000 per year)
- Opportunity to work remote – anywhere in Canada!
- Employee Options – everyone shares in our success!
- Internet Subsidy
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program – means everyone is entitled to earn bonuses
- A People First Company – 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
- Recently named one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada
Who we are, and what we do:
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution through our Relationship Banking Platform. Our enterprise solution consists of enterprise level appointment scheduling, queuing management, video banking alongside reporting and analytics. This has garnered the attention of leading banks and credit unions across North America. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, increased conversion rates, and helps streamline the workforce for a more effective and efficient operation.
To date we have raised close to 40M and have been doubling revenue year after year. The team at Coconut has ambitious growth plans to continue to scale the business to new heights by owning the North American market and delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. We foster a community that is unconditionally inclusive, and in return ask that our people contribute their differing perspectives, ideas and experiences for one common purpose: to advance the way people live and work in an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion and workplace belonging.
Coconut Software is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.