Codat’s universal API connects fintech providers and financial institutions to all the major accounting, banking, eCommerce and payments platforms their customers use, to turn building connected features from their biggest challenge to their greatest differentiator.
Who do we need, and why?
We are looking for someone who can use creativity and determination to engage with our top prospects and secure meetings for our sales team. You are a driven and hardworking individual, motivated by goals and are excited about developing a career in Fintech.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a high-performing BDR/SDR with a track record of consistently hitting opportunity and activity targets.
- The ability to craft relevant, personalized messages that cut through the noise.
- Creative thinking to crack into accounts in unique ways.
- Determination to overcome challenges and obstacles to reach your goals.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, collaborating with Sales and Marketing on research, campaigns and identifying potential target customers.
- The interest (and appetite) to become an expert on Codat, conveying value to both technical and non-technical aspects.
- Experience, knowledge or interest in technology, SaaS or API-based businesses.
How we work
The role of Business Development Representatives is essential in generating revenue for our business. We will support you in developing your skills, and in return expect a positive, ambitious mindset, willing to support the wider team.
Salary band, career framework level
This is an IC2 role. This means that this is a Level 2 individual contributor (non-management) role on our careers framework. The corresponding salary for this role is $70,000 – $78,000
There’s no such thing as the ‘perfect’ profile, so if you feel like your background is a great match for this job, we want to hear from you.