Cognota is on a mission to enable more people to learn and grow, by powering learning and development (L + D) across the Enterprise.
At Cognota, our values shape our collaborative, honest, and engaging work environment. We strive for continuous improvement, driving excellence and enjoying the journey along the way. We’re now seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll play an important role in shaping Cognota’s growth and strategic direction. You will be responsible for driving revenue enablement across all customer-facing functions including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product. This includes managing end-to-end revenue operations, from initial lead generation to deal closure and customer retention, to ensure a seamless customer journey.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and Growth
- Partner with revenue teams, using data to identify and develop revenue opportunities across customer-facing functions
- Work with revenue teams to develop and implement a revenue enablement strategy, considering all customer-facing functions to streamline the purchase process.
- Build management reporting and dashboards with input from the Revenue Leaders.
- Work with revenue teams to implement a BI (business intelligence) tool to collect, organize, visualize and analyze – data, highlighting trends and patterns to allow for actionable data-based decision-making.
- Work across revenue teams, pairing with Marketing to develop revenue enablement content, tools and assets to improve metrics, with a focus on sales enablement.
- Manage and report on a range of revenue KPIs such as cost of customer acquisition, win rates, MRR, ARR, ACV, renewals and upsells, churn, customer lifetime value, pipeline velocity, sales cycle time, etc.
- Analyze, establish and manage an effective attribution model across our customer journey that enables the organization to optimize for revenue and ROI.
- Evaluate and build processes, programs, and systems to increase revenue, minimize costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, CS, Marketing, Finance and Product teams on the architecture and design of new revenue systems and processes.
- Organize sprint planning and execution, gaining buy-in from the various stakeholders.
- Streamline contract, invoicing, purchase, and renewal processes.
- Develop processes to remove friction and manual tasks throughout the buyer/customer lifecycle.
- Employ data governance across the organization
- Regularly create training and documentation on processes and technology.
- Manage revenue team platform vendors and contract negotiations.
- 3+ years’ experience in revenue operations or revenue enablement, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Experience with CRM administration (Salesforce CRM and HubSpot MAP preferred), and other integrated revenue systems such as Outreach, Pendo, Chilipiper, ZoomInfo, etc
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of core revenue metrics and forecasting models.
- High level of experience implementing attribution models.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- High level of project management skills and ability to effectively manage and deliver on multiple targets.
- Passion for RevOps, with a constant drive to stay updated with new concepts and ideas.
- You thrive in a hands-on environment and live the mantra “done is better than perfect”
- You’re comfortable working in an environment based on outcomes, collaboration, and transparency.
- You embrace opportunities to lead and pioneer new initiatives
Nice To Have
- LMS, Corporate Learning & Development and/or B2B software marketing experience
- Experience working in a startup/scale-up environment and not afraid to be hands-on
- Experience working remotely
Why You Should Join Us
At Cognota, we’re more than just a workplace. We’re a community driven by a shared purpose – to empower people to learn and grow. You’ll have a chance to join an exciting startup journey, work with a brilliant and passionate team, and make a real impact. You’ll also get competitive compensation, flexible work arrangements, and excellent growth opportunities.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Medical, dental, vision and extended health coverage from day one – no waiting period. Unlimited vacation so you can take the time off that you need.
- Monthly “You Days” where the whole company gets the day off to recharge and focus on themselves.
- Professional development includes access to a huge library of learning content.
- Take your birthday off so you can celebrate and enjoy a day just for you.
- Flexible remote work policy, so you can connect with your team members the way that works best for you.
Ready to shape the future of learning? Join us at Cognota.
Accessibility Accommodations: Cognota provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.