We are a B2B SaaS BNPL looking for a highly motivated AE (with SDR experience) to join our growing team. You will be responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities through outbound cold calling and other lead generation activities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully building salesops and teams from scratch. Someone who is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and hit the ground, someone who is able to produce scalable operations and processes out of chaos and mess.
- Conduct outbound cold calls to prospective customers to generate new sales opportunities
- Qualify leads and identify key decision-makers within target accounts
- Conduct research on target accounts to understand their business needs and pain points
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns
- Track and report on all activities and outcomes in the CRM system Work closely with marketing to align messaging and ensure a cohesive customer experience
- Continuously improve sales techniques and approaches through training and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales development or similar role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with prospects
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to grow quickly and become a Head of Sales
- Just a perk of working in a super young, ambitious and flexible company
Comfi is re-imagining the $300B technology sales market with its first-of-kind checkout platform combined with payment options tailored for B2B sales to startups at growth stages and small SMBs.
Our platform empowers technology companies to close deals faster by bringing along everyone from sales, deal desk, and customers together on a unified platform.
Sellers send a company-branded checkout link with pre-approved payment options, and buyers pick the desired payment option and sign the agreement to close the deal. No more back and forth with the customer on payment terms, legal lease, or signatures.
Or it can be even simpler, customers can go through branded self-service checkout without even contacting sales.
Comfi is backed by leading angel investors from Abu Dhabi.
As the first sales hire at Comfi, you will develop new business, grow existing customers, and scale Comfi’s GTM efforts. You’ll be the champion for our new customers and guide the product team to deliver on their needs. This role will report directly to the CEO.
To apply for this job please visit comfiapp.notion.site.