We are seeking a Senior Customer Marketing Manager (remote) to join our growing team!
Are you ready to put ‘fun’ back into Fund Accounting? Is collaboration high on your list of skills? Do you thrive putting the customer first and pulling out all the stops to understand their needs? If so, we want to talk to you! We’re searching for a savvy and creative Senior Customer Marketing Manager to support MIP, a leading comprehensive, scalable fund accounting solution for nonprofit, government, and educational organizations.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Partner with Sales, Product Marketing, and MIP leadership to build and execute a comprehensive, integrated customer marketing plan to achieve bookings, services and retention goals. In order to drive quality opportunities, you will plan campaigns, set KPIs, help define messaging, educate internal stakeholders and report results with key learnings.
- Collaborate and drive planning with Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Support, Training, Implementation, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and Creative teams to develop and execute on a broad range of integrated customer marketing campaigns across new and existing channels using tactics like email marketing, webinars, events, sales enablement, and other programmatic content to drive customer retention, growth and advocacy.
- Map out the customer journey and develop programming to drive customer engagement at each stage – Participate in and manage the development of a content roadmap that meets customer needs and see the content creation process through from initial outline and editing to final production of customer-facing assets including case studies, emails, blog posts, sales materials, digital content, ad copy, and thought leadership content
- Manage reporting and track program results, campaign performance, and lead metrics month over month
- Support sales efforts and campaign programming with innovative “out-of-the box” recommendations to continuously test and improve program effectiveness; Brainstorm and implement creative, innovative, and maybe even crazy demand gen ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer lifecycle, demand generation, and B2B marketing trends, best practices, and technologies to identify new opportunities and make recommendations on how programs can be deployed to drive higher returns.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of nonprofit, fundraising and other key industries, and track trends in the industries
A Day in the Life
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager for MIP, you are responsible for helping to develop, oversee, and deploy a pipeline-generating machine to achieve upsell and conversion goals within the nonprofit, government, and education markets. You will play a vital role in execution and market positioning across a broad range of customer marketing activities and tactics including email marketing, thought leadership, events, social media, digital advertising, and compelling digital experiences to fill pipeline. You will also be responsible for managing and developing other Nonprofit Solutions Campaign Managers. Successful candidates will have B2B marketing experience, strong email writing skills, team management and development expertise, and relative knowledge within the nonprofit, education or government spaces.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Brings
This position ideally suited for candidates who have broad B2B customer marketing experience, are well-versed in the importance of customer growth, engagement, and retention, embrace collaboration, and strive for quantifiable results that help the business succeed. We operate in a fun, fast-paced work environment, and there are many opportunities to grow your career within the organization.
- Organized and a self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A multi-level program manager with the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment – with an attention to detail
- Experienced with presenting to internal leadership and facilitating webinars
- Exhibits high motivation and a strong desire to meet goals and creatively collaborate to drive success
- Skilled at interacting with employees at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute to meet strategy and objectives
With the knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience, 3+ years in B2B marketing or SaaS software
- Customer marketing and end-to-end campaign creation and execution experience a must. (Familiarity with Customer Lifecycle, Upsell, Cross-sell, Engagement, Conversion, Retention Partner or Referral programs a plus)
- Proficient in Office 365 – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient with HubSpot (or similar marketing automation tool), Salesforce, and Asana (or similar project management tool
- Experience marketing to, working with, or working in nonprofit organizations or the nonprofit space preferred
Community Brands welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Community Brands – leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizations
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events, raise funds to enable their mission, and manage their financials and operations. Our family of brands are bound by a common purpose to serve the organizations that make our communities a better place to live. With over 1,600 employees in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines, we know that our success is driven entirely by the people of Community Brands. Through professional opportunity, we strive to give each person a clear path to success and personal growth. We embrace diversity and believe that our differences in experience and perspective are the key to our sustained success.
Why work here?
Good People, Doing Good Things: Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan & Company Match
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose-Driven Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Passionate About Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Community Brands actively embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a meaningful way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, which is why we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media