We are looking to hire a Senior Global PR and Communications Manager to drive and help deliver our brand development programs. Reporting to Will Thompson, Director of Communications and Content, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the PR and media strategy, building our brand reputation and ensuring effective media coverage for the business. This will include crafting press releases and comments, growing our share of voice, and strengthening the profile of our executives in key media markets.
This role requires a results-focused PR and communications professional who is comfortable working as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment and is keen to make an impact.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We are continuing to grow our team as we fight the good fight against financial crime, supporting our customers across over 500 enterprises in 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team – We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen – We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results – We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none. Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with the Director of Communications and Content to define and execute our PR strategy
- Proactively identify potential stories from across the organisation, building these into the media calendar
- Align PR campaigns with corporate initiatives across marketing, product, and the wider organisation
- Stay abreast of news headlines, identifying opportunities to newsjack or insert ComplyAdvantage where appropriate
- Leverage strategic paid placements and interviews to build our brand, alongside earned media coverage
- Work directly with the executive leadership team and Global Head of Regulatory Affairs to conduct media training and leverage their expertise as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and how our product serves this profile by segment by region
- Respond to media inquiries and draft press releases and comment as needed
- Lead media components for events and trade shows
- Scope and manage any potential PR risks our brand is exposed to as we continue to scale
- Use data and analytics to measure KPIs, and help guide and evaluate the effectiveness of strategic PR initiatives and campaign
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong writing, organisational, project management, and communication skills to meet strict deadlines and respond in a timely fashion to media inquiries
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a constantly changing fast-growing scale-up environment.
- Around 5 years of PR and communications experience preferably in the B2B, technology and/or compliance or financial services/FinTech
- Interest in the financial services/FinTech/risk and compliance sectors
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Childcare benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care Vouchers
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.
Follow us on social media