Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that are constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data from multiple sources to stream across the organization constantly. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Manager will be a highly collaborative analytical thinker able to develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges that require a strong technical, solution design, and process-oriented skill set. This individual contributor will be responsible for various operations and automation projects ranging from implementing new marketing technologies to lead scoring. You will also be directly responsible for the execution, optimization, and reporting of our marketing infrastructure.
What You Will Do:
- Be the expert in the systems and systems design thinking to support Confluent’s marketing programs and full-funnel go-to-market activities, especially our automation platform and processes
- Guide us to continually document, implement and adhere to best practices for data management, workflow automation, and reporting.
- Help manage our marketing technology vendor relationships and contract renewals.
- Work with stakeholders across marketing and sales to build out and maintain our Marketing campaigns and nurture systems. Hands-on work building out key programs and infrastructure in key marketing technologies, including Marketo, LeanData, Full Circle, and other lead and campaign management systems
- Work closely with Business Operations, Marketing Strategy and Insights, Data Science, and Sales Operations teams to ensure the alignment of marketing & sales on key processes and programs for managing and measuring marketing and sales efforts and programs, including lead and campaign management functions.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Optimize lead scoring and routing processes, systems, and methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Help manage list uploads, mass updates/deletes, and other data management tasks
What You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years of Marketing, marketing operations, or automation experience
- Bachelors in Marketing, Operations, or comparable experience
- Marketing Automation Expert (Implementation, Integrations, Management, Best Practices)
- Strong background and proven working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, LeanData, 6Sense, & Workato
- Experience with Segment, Event, and Webinar Platforms, Website Chat, CMS Platforms, Lead Scoring, and other marketing tools
- Experience building Tableau dashboards and analyzing program efficiency
- Experience in working with Global teams and offices
- Strong team player with a positive attitude who is motivated and excited to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience working with project management software (e.g., JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Follow us on social media