connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please visit www.connectrn.com.
Available in: Boston, MA / Baltimore, MD / Nashville, TN
As the Manager/Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for the logistics of team organization to drive plans forward. Specifically, you will analyze sales data to make improvements in overall sales strategy.
- Lead work with our Business Intelligence (BI) partners on all things reporting & forecasting
- Help to hire & on-boarding sales professionals
- Be responsible for setting new sales territories with management
- Create & launch compensation plans in partnership with the VP of Sales
- Manage our sales tech stack & ensuring ecosystem alignment
- Optimize all sales processes with cross-department leadership
- Actively coach individual contributors & leaders on procedural & process improvements
- Have an opportunity to build out a sales operations team as the organization grows
- Several years experience in sales strategy/operations preferably in a fast-paced, high growth, SaaS environment
- Created & implemented sales compensation plans
- Created & implemented sales strategies with documented revenue impacts
- A couple years of direct management experience & org design
- Successfully created & managed a department budget
- Experience creating & implementing sales standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to communicate complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong sales and business acumen with a willingness and capability to learn new software tools quickly and efficiently
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible paid time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.
Follow us on social media