connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please visit www.connectrn.com.
We are looking for a self-motivated Manager, Demand Generation to join our Growth team. This position will play a critical hands-on role in our business to drive the growth of our clinician base. In this role, you will be responsible for driving new clinician growth through a variety of platforms, with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as click through rate (CTR%), conversion rates, cost per applicant (CPA), cost per worked (CPW), and ROI by campaign. You’ll work with the Director of Growth to implement the strategy while executing and optimizing a variety of digital campaigns.
- Own end-to-end strategy and budget management for multi-channel demand generation, content, and lead generation programs to ensure lead targets are met
- Conceptualize and implement a highly efficient mix of strategies, channels, and tactics to generate demand, nurture and deliver qualified leads
- Track the impact on strategic priorities and KPIs with internal stakeholders
- Analyze individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently applied
- Develop and manage referral programs
- Drive timely and consistent communication of demand initiatives, roadmap, progress, and performance results to the broader Growth team and leadership
- Deeply understand our target audience and journey, and ensure campaign and program strategy, content, channels and targeting are aligned to achieve optimal results
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies
- A dual-minded approach: You’re an excellent communicator but also process-driven, analytically oriented, and love using data to make decisions
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Iterable (or similar CRM/ESP), AWS, and Google Analytics Suite as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice growth strategies across demand gen channels including, but not limited to job boards, paid search, paid social, referral programs, etc.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective demand and lead generation campaigns
- Experience managing budgets for lead generation programs with fluidity
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media