connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please visit www.connectrn.com.
We are looking for high energy & self-motivated professionals to join our sales department as Sales Development Representatives (SDR) focused on net new business. This role will report into our Manager, Sales Development and will be charged with building out the front end funnel in the Post-Acute healthcare vertical.
- Meet or exceed your assigned quota by successfully sourcing net new opportunities in our sales funnel within assigned target list(s)
- Be open to a proactive approach to leadership & development by your immediate manager
- Master the ability to sell connectRN services to top prospects in assigned targeted lists
- Be responsible for hitting daily activity metrics assigned by leadership
- Create, deploy & measure sales sequences in assigned technology platform
- Own the lead, lead scoring & lead qualification steps in our sales process for assigned targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to better serve our prospects & customers
- Track and report on key department & company KPI on a frequent basis
- tackle other duties assigned by management
- [Preferably] Experience in healthcare, staffing and/or tech industries
- Prior experience as a SDR is a plus, but not a hard requirement
- [preferably] Experience using SalesForce (CRM) & Outreach.io
- Ability to communicate complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Interest in developing sales and business acumen with a willingness and capability to learn new software tools quickly and efficiently
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Quarterly commissions
- 401k with match
- Expense budget
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media