ContactMonkey helps businesses boost growth and productivity through their internal communications. With our powerful tech stack, businesses can create, send, and track HTML email within Outlook or Gmail. Today, ContactMonkey’s software is being leveraged within the world’s leading enterprise organizations, including brands like Rogers, IKEA and Ticketmaster! We are pumped to be the best-in-class for internal employee communications.
We are on a mission to streamline employee communications with our easy-to-use and highly customizable drag-and-drop Email Template Builder. We want to help internal communications teams save time and money by creating engaging employee newsletters that provide 2-way feedback and give internal comms teams helpful analytics.
We’re looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to join our core team to work alongside our VP of Sales in building our outbound business development program.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting our VP of Sales in building our outbound playbook which includes Key Accounts & verticalization strategy, personalized and targeted email campaigns, cold call scripts
- Leading training sessions with our Account Executive and Business Development team to support the teams success
- New Business Development: Executing omnichannel account-based marketing and sales strategies to engage, educate, and establish relationships with new prospective clients
- Creating new creative sales and marketing strategies
You should have
- 1+ years of outbound experience
- Interest in leadership opportunities
- Relentless grit & drive – demonstrated persistent nature and experience overcoming objections. You have a natural tendency to do everything as well as it can possibly be done.
- An honest and thoughtful communication approach that inspires confidence and builds enthusiasm
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
Bonus, if you have
- Experience past leadership experience
- Expertise using SaaS tools, such as Salesforce, Salesloft, and ZoomInfo
You are someone who enjoys
- Selling products that make a positive and lasting difference in people’s lives
- Going above and beyond to lift up our customers, your team, and the entire company
- Seeking the truth behind everything by asking the right questions and digging deep
- Building repeatable processes and systems that scale
- Going from zero-to-one in uncharted territory to redefine an industry
- 🏥 Comprehensive benefits program (health & dental) that starts in day 1
- 📚 Monthly learning and development stipend for personal and professional growth
- 💰 Stock option plan
- 🏝 Generous vacation package to suit your lifestyle
- 💼 Downtown Toronto office in case you want to change up your workspace routine
- 🤝 Genuine team of good people who celebrate successes and work through the hard stuff, together.
Our team is reimagining what it means to send and receive valuable communications to an entire workforce. By joining ContactMonkey, rest assured our wickedly smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas in everything we do. We’re looking for talented people who want to grow their career with us while making an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Contact Monkey does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.