We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We’re building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Product marketing at Cordial is critical to the positioning and go-to-market messaging of our products and services. We’re seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is focused on clearly articulating our technology and services to clients and prospects, driving demand and adoption through on-brand messaging, creating product-focused content, executing marketing strategies, and increasing awareness and adoption of the platform. To be successful in this role, you must have experience translating technically complex features and functionality into outcomes, benefits, and solutions for the modern marketer. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced content and product marketer with a passion for process and proven success driving GTM strategies for emerging B2B SaaS products.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and clients, including business impact and outcomes, motivators, challenges, and opportunities.
- Partner closely with the Product Management team to bring new products and features to market, including developing detailed positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline how the product will be promoted and sold to attract and convert leads and prospects
- Develop content-like presentations, press releases, product images, sales materials, blog content, landing pages and website updates to support the launch plan
- Ensure product positioning remains relevant as markets evolve
- Be an expert in competitive marketing intelligence for both new and existing features
- Know and maintain analytics and trends on our competitors
- Partner closely with the Sales team to differentiate Cordial in the sales process, ultimately helping them to sell more and close more deals
- Partner closely with the Client Experience team to bring new products to our existing client base to drive cross-sell, and ensure clients know how to use the product
- Build and deliver exhaustive enablement for go-to-market teams to drive demand, adoption, and the clientsuccess with in-market product
- Work directly with other areas of marketing (creative, content, digital, client, partner) to synthesize product positioning into top-of-funnel materials, our website, advertising, email campaigns, and social media.
- Minimum 4 years product marketing experience in B2B SaaS, brand side marketing, and/or marketing technology company. Experience with marketing automation preferred
- Strong track record of creating product marketing plans encompassing strategy, client research, competitive analysis, and messaging
- Experience initiating and driving a range of go-to-market programs and strategies
- Functions without noticeable guidance and performs tasks that are virtually free form and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
- Experience partnering with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to research, understand, and distill a complex technical product or feature and translate to common marketing solutions that are relatable and engaging to the audience
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to organize and manage large projects and shift competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product development, operations, and sales
- Maximizes technical expertise, project leadership, business savvy, and industry knowledge
- Combines broad innovative vision with the proven ability to achieve results
- Spans project and discipline boundaries in order to positively impact the company’s success
- Eager to build a strong product marketing framework for future initiatives and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Compensation & Benefits
$130,000.00-$170,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial’s compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you’ve begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.