We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like PacSun, Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Realtor.com, L.L.Bean, and Forbes rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We’re building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Be Cordial
Reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations, we are seeking a results-driven Sr. Revenue Operations Data Analyst to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth by maturing our revenue operations. You will play a critical role in scaling the deal desk function, collaborating cross-functionally and providing valuable insights to optimize deal structures. This person will feel comfortable supporting our leaders to execute a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Work with leaders to design, support and govern day-to-day solution design, report creation and insights development that provide visibility into our go to market strategy and execution and allow the marketing organization to be more data driven in their decision making.
- Analyze and interpret marketing trends by channels, tactics, content types, and personas and share actionable insights with senior marketing leadership and channel owners to maximize campaign performance.
- Assess root causes of changes in performance and regularly surface actionable insights to the business stakeholders and leadership including recommended actions for improvement.
- Use, write and optimize SQL queries to share business insights with stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive win and loss opportunity analyses to influence pricing, go-to-market, and other business needs.
- Mature our go to market data reporting foundation within our reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, Atrium, Excel, Sigma).
- Partner with Sales, Client Success and Finance to design annual incentive programs
- Work closely with Sales and Success business stakeholders to implement standard metrics and measurement processes that result in strategic KPIs to measure success.
- Support quarterly productivity tool releases to automate and improve revenue growth.
- Conduct competitive and industry analyses to influence pricing, go-to-market, and other business needs.
- 6-8 years experience in a sales operations, revenue operations, business intelligence, or data analyst role (preferably in the SaaS industry) .
- Expert level experience writing SQL queries to connect and transform data.
- Expert level spreadsheet data development skills (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets).
- A proven track record of providing insights that drive revenue strategy.
- Advanced experience connecting data sources and building visualizations/dashboards in a BI tool (e.g., DBT, Sigma, Looker, Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Revenue Intelligence, etc.)
- Advanced experience working with sales and marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot) and CRMs (e.g., Salesforce).
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly contextualize data insights and drive strategic business decisions.
- Persistent curiosity and investigative follow-through; you can’t help but ask “why?” and love using data and logic to explore potential solutions
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments (e.g. Snowflake).
- Proactive and self-motivated to identify and solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- Ability to drive strategic insights and business recommendations; sound business judgment and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Positive outlook, you are a self-starter, have a high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.
Compensation & Benefits
$XXX,000.00-$XXX,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial’s compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you’ve begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.