Cority is growing rapidly and scaling its operations for the future. To support this growth, we are seeking a Revenue Operations Support Analyst to help scaling our GTM operations, drive process alignment, and improve the revenue teams’ efficiency and effectiveness to support our growth targets. The successful candidate is passionate about supporting the success of revenue teams, and has hands-on experience with Salesforce administration, administration of SalesLoft, LeanData, Clari, Gong and Zuora CPQ, and providing day-to-day operational support.
As a Revenue Operations Support Analyst, you will help the revenue teams succeed by serving as a main point of contact for operational support related to day-to-day revenue generation activities. As part of this role, you work on bug fixes for the above-mentioned technology systems and maintain a case SLA for all revenue operations support requests. You will be part of a passionate Rev Ops team and report to the Team Lead, Revenue Operations. At Cority, Revenue Operations supports Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting, Customer Success, and Finance.
- Act as a main point of contact for all revenue teams in providing operational support to enable Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to meet their revenue KPIs faster
- Collaborate with end-users and stakeholders to fix bugs in revenue technology systems such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, LeanData, Clari, Gong, and Zuora CPQ
- Manage, prioritize and resolve Rev Ops support request while maintaining adherence to SLAs
- Support Marketing with campaign operations tasks
- Support Revenue Enablement with employee on- and offboarding activities, and execution of change management, training and enablement best practices
- Assist Marketing and Revenue Operations leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Recommend continuous improvements based day-to-day operational support issues.
- Provide day-to-day support to the extended revenue teams as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University or College Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Revenue, Sales or Marketing Operations in the SaaS enterprise software industry
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator – proof of experience required
- 2+ years of experience as an administrator for SalesLoft is required
- Experience as an administrator for LeanData, Clari, Gong and Zuora CPQ is an asset
- Customer-service centricity and a strong desire to help your colleagues and Cority succeed are a must
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively
- Advanced expertise with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player, willing to share ideas and information with peers and business leaders
- Demonstrated understanding of Revenue Operations best practices
Don’t meet every requirement? We invite you to apply if you meet most of the requirements. Our priority is to hire great people with a growth mindset. Cority provides opportunities for learning and continuous education through our learning & development programs. Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to [email protected].