Cority is growing rapidly and scaling its operations for the future. To support this growth, we are seeking a Salesforce Data Governance Specialist to support scaling our GTM operations, drive process alignment, and improve the revenue teams’ efficiency and effectiveness to support our growth targets. The successful candidate has a proven track-record and hands-on experience with data infrastructure, data flow, data quality, and Salesforce administration.
As a Salesforce Data Governance Specialist, you will evaluate, improve, maintain, and enforce the data infrastructure, and data quality for the Revenue teams. You will collaborate with cross-functional and Rev Ops subject matter experts to executive data quality improvement projects, as well as implement the data quality and governance infrastructure and procedures. You will be part of a passionate RevOps team and report to the Manager of Revenue Operations. At Cority, Revenue Operations supports Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting, Customer Success, and Finance.
- Optimize or implement data normalization, validation, hygiene, deduplication, and profile completion programs through existing tech stack, including Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Oversee data enrichment programs to ensure data accuracy and population of key data points needed for effective revenue operations
- Develop, implement, and manage data privacy and governance infrastructure and procedures to ensure compliance
- Support continuous improvement projects related to data quality to improve and scale business operations and the customer journey, including territory assignment, account hierarchy, and movement of key account contacts
- Act as the champion of data quality by educating the broader Revenue organization on the importance and impact of data governance and quality, partnering with cross-functional and Rev Ops subject matter experts to understand the business needs and process impacts
- Coordinate with Revenue Enablement to execute change management, training, and enablement best practices for changes to data procedures
- Provide day-to-day support to the extended revenue teams as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University or College Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue, Sales or Marketing Operations in the SaaS enterprise software industry
- 3+ years of experience with data infrastructure, architecture, flow, and data quality
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator – proof of experience required
- General understanding of GDPR and other privacy law requirements
- Experience working with data management platform and tools required, including deduplication, data augmentation, and data validation solutions. Toolset examples include Cloudingo, Demand Tools, Ring Lead, ZoomInfo, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, G2 Intent, etc.
- Advanced expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and relational databases and data hierarchies inside and outside of CRM. Experience with SQL is an asset.
- Proficient understanding or management of Marketo and/or Salesloft preferred
- Deep experience leveraging revenue technology to solve business problems
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player, willing to share ideas and information with peers and business leaders
- Demonstrated understanding of Revenue Operations best practices
- Experienced managing operational activities during mergers & acquisitions is an asset
Don’t meet every requirement? We invite you to apply if you meet most of the requirements. Our priority is to hire great people with a growth mindset. Cority provides opportunities for learning and continuous education through our learning & development programs. Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to [email protected].