🧠 About Cortex
Cortex helps engineering teams build reliable and innovative software at scale, by making it easy for engineering organizations to gain visibility into their services and deliver high quality software.
Our goal is to help Engineering teams foster a culture of reliability and ownership, while letting them focus on building software for the business. Companies like Sofi, Opendoor, Loom, StockX, Brex, Palo Alto Networks, and so many more have trusted Cortex as a part of their Engineering teams.
We’re remote-first and welcome candidates from anywhere in the US! We have quarterly offsites where we fly the whole team out to a new location so we can meet in person, get to know each other better, kick off important projects, and have fun!
🤝 The team
We’re a small but mighty group of passionate individuals, excited about building a product that developers love. We recently raised $15M in series A funding, co-led by Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital. You can read more about it here. We are passionate about building a product customers love and a diverse and inclusive culture we can be proud of.
If all of this resonates with you, this role might be for you! Come join us and help us transform the way software is built.
💻 About the role
The Cortex marketing team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Specialist/Manager who will report to the Head of Demand Generation. Our ideal candidate is someone with marketing automation experience (preferably Marketo), who has an excellent eye for the details, is meticulous, and has a strong desire to deliver quality projects from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work closely with the marketing team to support the company growth plan with campaign operations supporting lead generation and nurturing initiatives to drive MQLs and influence qualified opportunities for sales.
- You’ll be the “go-to” domain expert for all Martech systems, taking lead on a variety of projects from implementation to administration.
- You’ll be a power user in Marketo, providing daily support for field marketing and demand gen like email nurturing and digital campaign setup.
- You’ll collaborate with RevOps and other GTM groups to ensure a seamless, consistent sync across functional systems enabling top of funnel (IE – Marketo ⇔ Salesforce ⇔ Outreach)
- You’ll be a steward for great data hygiene across all GTM systems, and employ practices for data normalization, deduplicating records, etc.
What You’ll Need
- BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred or 3 years’ experience in marketing operations, demand gen, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience with Marketo and Salesforce (Marketo certified is a bonus, but not required)
- Experience with webinar platforms, sales engagement platforms, email hygiene tools, data enrichment, lead routing, web analytics tools like Google Analytics, etc.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal ability to work effectively within a geographically dispersed, multi-functional team
- Strong written and verbal communicator, ability to summarize and present technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience driving projects from start-to-finish, even when faced with deep complexity and ambiguity
Cortex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Cortex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media