Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers’ full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and driven sales professionals to work as part of our thriving sales development team to prospect and qualify potential prospects in order to help fuel our growth in mid-market sales. You will possess sound business acumen that can influence decision-making and a can-do attitude. Coupa is growing at a phenomenal rate and with that comes significant career growth opportunities for consistent performers.
This role is based in Chicago where the requirement is to work in our downtown Chicago office 2 to 3 days / week.
- Be responsible for sourcing new leads in the United States within Corporate and/or Mid-Market Accounts (revenue <1 Billion USD) via outbound prospecting efforts through various channels – phone, email, and social
- Follow-up and convert marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation and with field sales to implement sales & pipeline-build strategies
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas by setting highly qualified meetings that lead to quality pipeline and revenue
- Gain and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line, value proposition, and a clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes
- Attend company-sponsored events and webinars
What you will bring to Coupa:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales lead generation experience in technology, ideally SaaS
- Experience calling into prospects at the decision-maker level
- Proven track record with new account development in a similar position would be a plus
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to supporting growing a successful company to the next level
- Self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills and a high level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- Working knowledge of a CRM system would be beneficial
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.