Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 113 million registered learners as of September 30, 2022. Coursera partners with over 275 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will report to the Revenue Strategy and Operations team. You are primarily responsible for making sure that the processes, technology, and execution are integrated seamlessly to support Marketing and Sales programs. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with cross-functional teams on database segmentation, campaign optimization, lead management, campaign performance reporting, and other strategic projects.
The ideal candidate should be an analytical thinker who has a strong understanding of B2B Demand Generation funnel and metrics, in-depth experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems, and a unique ability to take a business problem and translate it into a technical solution. If you thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, innovative, cross-functional working environment, this will be a good opportunity for you.
- Partner with Demand Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement leaders to improve the lifecycle and pipeline generation processes and increase overall marketing efficiency
- Support Growth Marketing initiatives and roadmap, use data to validate our hypotheses and prioritize areas that can generate large growth globally
- Lead projects and develop solutions to increase Marketing and Sales KPIs, which require the frequent use of creativity and business acumen
- Implement new martech/adtech solutions and find opportunities to use our existing technology stack to its fullest extent
- Proactively drive analytics on email and campaign performance to help team optimize ROI
- Enable your fellow teammates to be self-sufficient by documenting our procedures and training our global marketing teams
- 5+ years proven experience in Marketing or Revenue Operations at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ Marketo admin experience is a must; working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is required
- Demonstrated history of scoping and implementing tech-enabled solutions to meet business needs and drive growth
- Background in implementing or optimizing marketing technology and software (Marketo, Outreach, Demandbase, Sendoso, Drift etc.) and platform integrations
- Experience in effectively communicating complex problems, proposing business solutions and managing stakeholders’ expectation
- Advanced project/ program management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Experience with Marketing Attribution models and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $111,000 and $177,000 for all US candidates. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at [email protected].
For California Candidates, please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
For our Global Candidates, please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.
Follow us on social media