Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly – looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why you’ll love this role
We are seeking an Strategic Sales Representative who is ambitious, adaptable, and enthusiastic. A successful Strategic Sales Rep at Cribl will clearly articulate our value proposition and execute on proven sales processes. This rep will come with accountability and ownership, specifically in meeting leading indicators. Most importantly, we put our customers first, always. We are looking for a rep who will do just that. The ideal candidate will come with expertise in creating customer centric solutions, and be able to build strong enduring relationships with our customers.
Please note, this is a remote position based out of Chicago. We are looking for candidates to live local to the territory, and with a track record of successfully selling into the region.
As an active member of our team, you will
- Develop a business plan to overachieve sales goals
- Manage and maintain the entire sales ecosystem from generating leads through closing
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Articulate our value proposition up and down the organization, from engineer up to CxO
- Forecasting predictably and hitting sales targets
If you’ve got it – we want it
- 7+ years of strategic security sales experience selling into Fortune Level Organizations calling on Security (SIEM & Observability) & IT Personsas (CISO/CIO’s)
- Experience working with at least one earlier stage start-up organization <1000 employees or has demonstrated entrepreneurial skills throughout their career
- Proven track record of landing and expanding 7 figure deals
- Success selling to G2K companies and developed at least one new logo from scratch
- Experience selling through a channel motion
- Able to create demand in a territory and selling un-budgeted solutions
- Background using MEDDIC
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), and equity. The total compensation offered for this position will include a commission/incentive plan.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.
To apply for this job please visit cribl.io.