Our client is hiring for a Revenue Operations Analyst. They are a growing, global company with bases in New York, Singapore and London. As a B Corp, they’re proud to be a force for good, focusing on people, community and the environment.
What will you be doing?
Well, you’ll be working with some of the biggest financial companies in the world, offering a unique SaaS scale-up product that is shaking up the industry. You’ll get plenty of resources and autonomy, working alongside a passionate Head of Revenue Enablement.
Here are some of the tasks you’ll be getting stuck into:
- CRM management – focusing on evaluating and optimising HubSpot
- Ensuring data integrity within HubSpot, as one source of truth
- Delivering reporting and analytics, with actionable insights, to increase transparency and drive revenue growth
- Owning the go-to-market (GTM) tech stack
- Negotiating new supplier agreements or renewals
- Supporting the CFO on commissions
There is plenty of opportunity to put your own stamp on things. Not only will you interpret data, you will consult and make suggestions based on your information. You’ll be able to make your own decisions with the support in place to drive ideas forward.
Ideally, you will come from an analytical/forecasting background and live and breath data. You should also have experience in the following:
- CRM – preferably HubSpot. You will know how to optimise HubSpot, spot inefficiencies and rectify these, create custom objects and manage integrations
- Consulting with all levels of stakeholders, being able to demonstrate processes you have implemented and their impacts
- Understanding the importance of data hygiene
- Making business improvements from a data/analytical perspective
- Creating/analysing reports and translating this data into action
- Ideally, have a financial services or tech background
You will need to have the flexibility to work from the London office circa 2 days per week, so regrettably, we are not able to consider applications outside of the UK for this position.
Salary and benefits
£45k-£55k depending on experience.
Pension, wellbeing benefits, significant learning budget, extended parental leave, unlimited volunteering leave, plus much more.
Follow us on social media