We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! In this role, you will help manage our marketing operations function, including the applicable systems, processes, reporting, and data analysis.
The ideal candidate will have prior marketing operations experience, strong project management and communication skills, and thrive on driving results and optimizing operations through efficient processes and technology.
- Serve as the marketing expert on our core platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoom Webinar)
- Manage the marketing automation system, including setting up and monitoring workflows, lead scoring, and key account tracking, and advising the team on best practices
- Serve as the marketing liaison to Revops to help manage and monitor the leads process and marketing attribution
- Manage the process for hosted webinars, including registration pages, invitation distribution, training credit requirements, etc.
- Identify areas for process improvement across the team and propose/implement solutions
- Produce reporting as needed and lead the team quarterly reporting process
- Analyze data and metrics to identify trends and improvement opportunities
- Lead or support strategic team initiatives and research efforts
- Provide other general operations support as needed, including for events
- Stay current on the latest marketing operations best practices and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo)
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis to drive marketing decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Confident team player with a desire to contribute at a high level and continue to grow
CrossCountry Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and believes that respect and fair treatment are critical to creating a productive, diverse, and inclusive workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, CrossCountry is fully committed to comply with all federal, state, and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetics, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.