Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers – all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role: Demand Generation Specialist
In this role, you’ll be a key part of the demand generation crew. A life in the day will cover everything from crafting campaign concepts to audience research to reporting. You’re able to create a thread from content to paid execution, write ad hooks, and collaborate with the brand team to execute on a CrowdRiff look at feel. With your knack for reporting, you’ll translate outputs into campaign learnings – always looking for a way to level up.
What you’ll do:
- Work in tandem with the Demand Generation team and Sales to deliver on key KPIs (lead, MQL, and opportunity creation)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members to create and gain alignment for go-to-market plans in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Execute and manage paid digital campaigns leveraging content and assets from events, customer case stories, social media feedback and our community
- Collaborate with marketing and brand teams to test new channels and opportunities
- Use nurture campaigns and other marketing tactics to warm leads up for proper sales hand off
- Prepare metrics, monitor and report success of campaigns and marketing strategies to internal stakeholders and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably within B2B SaaS
- Travel, hospitality or destination marketing experience is preferred but not required
- Experience executing paid digital campaigns & managing budgets
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
- Growth mindset – desire to continue to improve, simplify, scale new and existing processes
- Experience with HubSpot and other marketing platforms
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our website and learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Follow us on social media