Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers – all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role: Revenue Technology Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team member to join our Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations Technology Analyst professional will play a key role at CrowdRiff. You will take a leading role in owning, managing, improving and implementing sales, marketing and customer success applications and tools utilized by the GTM teams.
You’re highly organized, technically proficient, and data-savvy with an inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems. You also have a drive for constant improvement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a chance to learn and grow in a collaborative environment while having a real impact on the business. You have automated a part of life using new age technical tools?? This is just the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Be the trusted and respected technology expert for our go to market teams across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success ensuring proper integration between platforms and data flow
- Translate business requirements into technical processes and workflows leveraging our tech stack
- Develop and configure solutions using the Salesforce.com toolset including custom objects, fields, workflows, process builders, etc.
- Manage and troubleshoot systems issues and feature releases
- Document and maintain our internal knowledge repository
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/revenue operations role
- Proficiency and understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills
- Proficiency at process mapping, design and documentation.Knowledge of GTM tech stack
- Our stack includes: Salesforce, Drift, Uberflip, Hubspot, Mixmax, Dooly, Outreach, Dealhub, BigQuery
- Proven experience collaborating and working with a variety of departments, stakeholders and vendors
- A track record of identifying and solving impactful business problems
- Strong systems and logical thinking with business acumen.
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Salesforce admin certification and experience coding in Lighting
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our website and learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Follow us on social media