Hi, I’m Rita Dias, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you’re more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you’ll do
- You will report to the Director Sales to contribute as an account manager and business builder for designated customer accounts and looking at new prospects within the UKI region.
- You will create relationships to identify and pursue new opportunities for CSG.
- You will ensure overall profitability of the account and build a pipeline of profitable business for the UKI region.
- You will work with internal and external partners to create opportunities and build third-party relationships to include third-party software companies and systems integrators / consultants.
- You will facilitate formal Account Reviews (usually on a Quarterly basis) to guarantee a strategic and collaborative approach to growing your assigned accounts.
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we’re the perfect fit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in English in a business environment to influence and negotiate complex sales deals.
- 8+ years of experience selling SaaS.
- Identify and qualify prospects with demonstrated results while using SME to gain credibility with important prospects.
- Motivated to achieve/exceed sales quotas.
Who will love this job
- A trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what’s possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you’re curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Work from home, in-office, or hybrid
- Emotional and mental well-being support
- Education assistance
- And so much more!
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability throughout any aspect of the application process, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at [email protected]. CSG provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in employment, including during the hiring process and any interview and/or testing processes.
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world’s most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today’s digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We’re high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more