Hi, I’m Shilpa M, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you’re more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you’ll do
- The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will contribute the strategic positioning, go-to-market plan, product marketing frameworks, and marketing tools for a specific product solution suite and guide the execution
- You will be the liaison between the product management organization and the customer by creating a unique product story that positions the product for success in the marketplace ensuring that the voice of the customer is represented in planning discussions to ensure market opportunities are optimized
- Lead the execution of go-to-market strategy plans spanning all stages of the buyer lifecycle; from prospect identification to acquisition and retention
- Develop marketing content that is on-brand, regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Align and partner with product management , sales, and customer success to create customer case studies, develop use cases, return on investment and compelling demo scripts to showcase product capabilities. Provide content to the solution consultants/pre-sales team to create compelling product demos
- Gain the important competitive intelligence and total addressable market information (i.e., competitive analysis, personas, user testing, and customer feedback) needed to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with ideal company profile
- Participate as important member of the product management strategic roadmap team to plan and lead the launch of new products and releases
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we’re the perfect fit.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology product marketing experience enterprise software product marketing in a software products and services
- Ability to build and scale product marketing frameworks and collateral that supports the buying process
- Proven track record as a collaborator that can build partnerships while driving transformational breakthroughs within target markets to grow our market presence and thought leadership footprint
- Advanced ability to communicate, implement, and promote results-based strategies and vision aligned to the full customer lifecycle
- Demonstrated flexibility to lead marketing strategy in a fast-paced, fluid, cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Excellent writing, organization and project management skills and ability to identify, qualify, and prioritize prospects with demonstrated results, while applying SME to gain credibility with main prospects
Who will love this job
- A trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what’s possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you’re curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Unlimited Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world’s most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today’s digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We’re high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
United States Remote