We’re on a mission to help every company hit their numbers.
The world has evolved, but business planning has not. Most Finance teams still manage their planning and analysis in spreadsheets, yet the ones who replace them end up going back over 80% of the time. Cube is the first spreadsheet-native FP&A platform to deliver faster planning and performance without changing how teams work. Cube’s powerful engine connects into existing spreadsheets and source systems, delivering all of the benefits of enterprise-level FP&A with none of the headaches.
To date, Cube has raised over $45M of venture capital from top tier investors such as Battery Ventures and Mayfield. Together, we’re building a culture that challenges and celebrates everyone with a path to grow. That’s where you come in! We’re happily headquartered in New York City, but are foremost a remote-first company. This means we communicate, collaborate, and connect virtually across different time zones. As we enter our next phase of growth, we believe Cubers are the reason we win.
About the role:
Revenue Operations (RevOps) is the alignment of sales, marketing, and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. At Cube, we’re building a centralized ops center of excellence that enables our GTM functions to deliver their goals by building technology, processes, and insights.
The Marketing and Sales Operations Manager will support all things pre-sales as a collaborative thought partner on strategy, planning, and execution. This individual will have a healthy balance of operations, and technical and analytical experience to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the full marketing-sales motion (pipeline, inbound, outbound, SDR, BDR, AE, and AM) to drive pipeline and revenue. This role will report directly to the Director of RevOps, while supporting the marketing and sales teams.
Who you are:
- 5-8 years of marketing and sales operations or relevant experience, within a B2B SaaS company.
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and dive into the day-to-day reality of the business, to gain a first-hand understanding of specific challenges and inefficiencies
- You’re a highly motivated, self-starter who can ‘connect the dots’ in a fast-paced environment
- You’re familiar with marketing and sales technology stack and able to make recommendations for technology consolidation and efficiencies
- You’re passionate about solving complex problems and have the ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- You’re analytical and have expertise in aggregating data, generating reports within Hubspot, Salesforce, and with tools such as Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You love to geek out on tech we do, too!
- You live on the West Coast or are willing to work PT hours!
How you’ll be spending your time at Cube:
- Develop, implement, and manage operational marketing and sales solutions and processes.
- Oversee marketing-to-sales funnel process to optimize pipeline flow: Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Cash.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements, understand needs, advise, and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools.
- Create a book of business assignments and ownership and distribution policies.
- Forecast and pipeline management; partner with Sales to maintain a healthy pipeline and hygiene, and monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting process.
- Day-to-day field operations support for Sales reps.
- Design and administer ongoing SPIFFs and incentive programs to drive specific behaviors.
- Manage deal desk operations, execution, quote to cash management; deal review and validation; pricing, and deal controls/guidelines and approvals.
- Build reports and dashboards to track activity and performance metrics and KPIs.
- Manage SalesTech and MarTech including Outreach, HubSpot, Chili Piper, including administration, change management, and troubleshooting of the tech stack, ensuring teams have the needed capabilities and can access accurate data.
The base salary range for this role is $100,851-$143,270 USD
Important considerations when reviewing our ranges
We use a wide variety of market data points to come up with a thoughtful and comprehensive compensation package. Our team takes the following into consideration:
-Your past achievements and scope of ownership/influence that you expressed in your interview process.
-The stage of our company. We’re early in the growth of our organization and we place a heavy earnings potential on our equity.
-Your current location. The fact is, it costs more for the basics in some places than others and we adjust accordingly for that.
-These ranges are posted for US employees only.
-Only base salaries are posted. For commission-based roles, please inquire with your recruiter during your first call.
The expectations above are meant to be the ideal candidate, but if you don’t meet all of them and think you’d be a great fit for this role, please apply!
This position is open to candidates who currently live in the United States or Canada. Immigration sponsorship is not available at this time.
Why you’ll love it here
Cube promotes work-life balance by placing value on ownership over hours. We make iterative process changes based on real and measurable metrics. We encourage a culture of clear and effective communication through honest feedback, detailed documentation, and supportive mentorship.
Cube is an equal-opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work.
Our Company Values:
- Nimble – Our flexibility is an asset. It means we’re always learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We learn from our customers just like they learn from us.
- Simple – We’re thoughtful and make decisions that favor quality over quantity. Focus is our focus. To quote Einstein, “If you can’t explain it simply you don’t understand it well enough.” Simplicity is also synonymous with clarity in our context—there are many things we could focus on, but prioritizing and communicating clearly will make a huge impact on us.
- Joyful – Our product elevates people in unsung roles–as a company, we want to create joyful experiences for our customers, teammates, candidates, and community, by creating connections and taking time to celebrate the impact we make.
- Human – We’re a group of humans building products for humans. The way we operate, communicate, and collaborate is thoughtful and empathetic.
As a Cuber, you’ll have access to…
- We celebrate Flex Days! We have days built in throughout the year when everyone at Cube takes off to recharge and enjoy a long weekend.
- Our flexible paid vacation & sick/mental health time guidelines help you get the time/space you need.
- We provide medical, vision, and dental insurance options with a nationally-recognized provider, including FSA/HSA options, and OneMedical membership.
- You’ll be a part of an earlier-stage, high-growth company where all teammates have an opportunity to learn and grow.
- We encourage participation in Employee Resource Groups such as our Cube Empowerment Network and more. You are welcome at our table!
- We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when you’re moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack!
- We offer equity in the form of incentive stock options to all employees of Cube, as we want you to be connected to the success of the company.
- We offer a 401(k) program for our US employees–you can start contributing immediately! We’ve partnered with one of the top 401k firms for companies our size. In fact, they’re a customer!
- You’ll be joining an experienced team of tech startup leaders, who are eager to work with you and provide support and mentorship!