We’re on a mission to help every company hit their numbers.
The world has evolved, but business planning has not. Most Finance teams still manage their planning and analysis in spreadsheets, yet the ones who replace them end up going back over 80% of the time. Cube is the first spreadsheet-native FP&A platform to deliver faster planning and performance without changing how teams work. Cube’s powerful engine connects into existing spreadsheets and source systems, delivering all of the benefits of enterprise-level FP&A with none of the headaches.
To date, Cube has raised over $45M of venture capital from top tier investors such as Battery Ventures and Mayfield. Together, we’re building a culture that challenges and celebrates everyone with a path to grow. That’s where you come in! We’re happily headquartered in New York City, but are foremost a remote-first company. This means we communicate, collaborate, and connect virtually across different time zones. As we enter our next phase of growth, we believe Cubers are the reason we win.
About the role:
The Sales RevOps Analyst will serve as a collaborative thought partner on strategy, planning, and execution to sales. This individual will have a healthy balance of operations, technical and analytical experience to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the Sales and BDR teams to drive growth and success. This role will report directly to the Director of RevOps, while supporting the Sales and Business Development leaders.
How you’ve been spending your time:
- Develop, implement and manage operational sales/business development solutions and processes.
- Oversee Sales and BDR (Business Development Representative) funnel process management to optimize pipeline flow: Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Cash.
- Responsible for process analysis, optimization, improvement, and measurement.
- Identify process gaps and areas of opportunity for streamlining and automation.
- Work with Sales/BDR department and GTM (Go To Market) Business systems stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements/details, understand needs, advise and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools.
- Translate business requirements to operational and technical requirements.
- Territory planning and management.
- Create a book of business assignments and ownership and distribution policies and governance.
- Forecast and pipeline management; define forecast categories, partner with Sales/BDR to maintain a healthy pipeline and hygiene, monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting process.
- Day-to-day field operations support for Sales reps and BDRs.
- Design and administer ongoing SPIFFs and incentive programs to drive specific behaviors.
- Manage deal desk operations, execution, quote to cash management; deal review and validation; pricing, and deal controls/guidelines and approvals.
- Sales document management: SOWs, MSAs, NDAs, Security reviews, etc.
- Build reports and dashboards to track activity and performance metrics and KPIs.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 5-8 years of sales operations or relevant experience, ideally within a SaaS company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Experience with com
- Experience with other Sales/GTM tools: (i.e. Outreach, ZoomInfo, Chili Piper).
- Nice to have: Experience with Marketing Automation tools (i.e. HubSpot).
- Nice to have: Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong business acumen.
- Passion for solving complex problems.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
The base salary range for this role is: $98,865- $124,700 USD.
Important considerations when reviewing our ranges
We use a wide variety of market data points to come up with a thoughtful and comprehensive compensation package. Our team takes the following into consideration:
- Your past achievements and scope of ownership/influence that you expressed in your interview process.
- The stage of our company. We’re early in the growth of our organization and we place a heavy earnings potential on our equity.
- Your current location. The fact is, it costs more for the basics in some places more than others and we adjust accordingly for that.
- These ranges are posted for US-employees only.
- Only base salaries are posted. For commission based roles, please inquire with your recruiter during your first call.
The expectations above are meant to be the ideal, but if you don’t meet all of them and think you’d be a great fit for this role, please apply!
This position is open to candidates who currently live in the United States or Canada. Immigration sponsorship is not available at this time.
Why you’ll love it here
Cube promotes work-life balance by placing value in ownership over hours. We make iterative process changes based on real and measurable metrics. We encourage a culture of clear and effective communication through honest feedback, detailed documentation, and supportive mentorship.
Cube is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work.
Our Company Values:
- Nimble – Our flexibility is an asset. It means we’re always learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We learn from our customers just like they learn from us.
- Simple – We’re thoughtful and make decisions that favor quality over quantity. Focus is our focus. To quote Einstein, “If you can’t explain it simply you don’t understand it well enough.” Simplicity is also synonymous with clarity in our context—there are many things we could focus on, but prioritizing and communicating clearly will make a huge impact on us.
- Joyful – Our product elevates people in unsung roles–as a company, we want to create joyful experiences for our customers, teammates, candidates, and community, by creating connections and taking time to celebrate the impact we make.
- Human – We’re a group of humans building products for humans. The way we operate, communicate, and collaborate is thoughtful and empathetic.
As a Cuber, you’ll have access to…
- We celebrate Flex Days! We have days built in throughout the year when everyone at Cube takes off to recharge and enjoy a long weekend.
- Our flexible paid vacation & sick/mental health time guidelines help you get the time/space you need.
- We provide medical, vision, and dental insurance options with a nationally-recognized provider, including FSA/HSA options, and OneMedical membership.
- You’ll be a part of an earlier-stage, high-growth company where all teammates have an opportunity to learn and grow.
- We encourage participation in Employee Resource Groups such as our Gender Equity Group and more. You are welcome at our table!
- We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when you’re moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack!
- We offer equity in the form of incentive stock options to all employees of Cube, as we want you to be connected to the success of the company.
- We offer a 401(k) program for our US employees–you can start contributing immediately! We’ve partnered with one of the top 401k firms for companies our size. In fact, they’re a customer!
- You’ll be joining an experienced team of tech startup leaders, who are eager to work with you and provide support and mentorship!
Follow us on social media