Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
We are seeking an innovative Senior Product Marketing Manager who is a master of storytelling, putting the customer at the heart of all we do. This role is pivotal to the success of our organisation as we look to leverage new market opportunities through our acquisition by Visa.
You’ll need to get under the skin of our product, strategy and technology and how we fit within the wider Visa organisation in order to build out appropriate product marketing strategies and go-to-marketing approaches. Above all else, you’ll need to live and breathe our Currencycloud Values – Be Human, Own It, and Better Together. These values are woven deep into the fabric of our culture and guide our day-to-day interactions.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this role sits at the heart of our GTM function – intersecting marketing, product and sales. This role will have direct line management responsibility.
- Product Champion: work closely with key stakeholders from both Currencycloud and Visa to understand the strategic direction of our engagement, and influence the direction of both the product roadmap and product propositions we can take to market – both in the short term and the long term
- Strategy: build appropriate marketing strategies based on your knowledge and understanding to increase market share and drive product adoption.
- Managing & Coaching: Line manage our Product Marketing Managers, providing coaching on their personal development and helping them to achieve their goals.
- GTM: work closely with regional marketing and sales teams to make sure their plans are infused with rich knowledge about our product, target markets, and buyers.
- Product propositions: develop positioning and messaging by understanding the market and the challenges key buyer personas face in solving cross-border problems.
- Sales Enablement; enable the sales teams at all levels on our value proposition and messaging. Evangelise and help to craft our story, both internally and externally.
- Research: regularly engage with customers to refine target segments, personas, and pain points for each solution. Conduct extensive market research in relevant key segments; use competitor intelligence to inform product positioning, pricing and marketing activities.
- Content and Collateral: Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types ‚ written, videos, presentations, etc. as needed to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Problem solving: have the unique ability to understand complex product developments and be able to translate this information into actionable and exciting insights. We need you to be creative in developing unique ideas with the ability and willingness to adapt and change to thrive in our agile environment.
- Stakeholder Management: work cross-functionally to define and develop comprehensive go-to-market plans for our products and services. Work closely with other product marketers and marketers to ensure positioning and messaging meshes across to create a whole greater than the sum of its-parts effect across our business.
- Adoption: Ensure there is a clear focus on product adoption across the business monitoring KPIs and performance metrics alongside the Product Directors.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share with advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations, and feedback channels and build effective networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator capable of working with multiple stakeholders, across a variety of teams and timezones.
- Knowledge of marketing and web tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, Oracle, WordPress, and Confluence.
- Photoshop, CSS, and basic HTML desirable Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic data driven decisions.
- Mentoring or management experience to help support, mentor and coach other members of the product marketing team.
- Comfortable working in a remote-first, virtual environment
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, bonus (for permanent employees), a pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefit allowance, comprehensive learning and development resources and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances and access to mental health support!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media