Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
We’re building out our New York City and Salt Lake City area team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to generate leads to fill the top of our sales funnel as we build the go-to-market function from the ground up. You’ll be an essential part of a growing group of incoming sales professionals that will drive revenue during this next stage of our hypergrowth. Our BDR team operates in a hybrid environment where we are in the office Tuesday and Wednesday and work remotely on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If you are looking to join a fast-paced team with fantastic earning and career growth potentials, this is the place to be!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the initial point of contact to a wide range of dental practice prospects
- Utilize email, phone, and other creative channels to reach prospective clients through outbound tactics
- Track your sales activity using Salesforce and other software tools
- Overcome objections, pitch the Dandy value proposition, and move prospects forward in the sales process
- Work seamlessly with senior sales leadership to meet high-level KPIs and revenue targets
- Partner with Account Executives on client handoffs
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2+ years of sales experience in a high-growth startup environment (SaaS work is highly preferred)
- Experience with cold calling (SMB targets are a big plus)
- Commitment to continuous improvement and desire to learn new sales concepts via rigorous trainings
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Experience with standard sales tools and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the sales process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Love of blitz growth environments
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Benefits & compensation
- $65K – $65K • Offers Equity • $25K – $25K Commission